• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 5/7/2005 9:14:45 PM garymd wrote:

In your honor, I just played a couple of my favorite Sinatra songs. Swinging On A Star from "Days Of Wine And Roses" and Lonesome Road & Nice Work If You Can Get It from "a Swingin' Affair!" Like butta
9.gif
----------------

Great LP's now if we could just get Dean to change pace once and while and enjoy something like old Blue Eye's !

Craig

----------------

On 5/8/2005 12:27:48 AM Piranha wrote:

??? WTF ???
----------------

Come on Tom not all great music was made in the 80's I personally have always been a Sinatra fan! Give the swing big band stuff a listen you may find you like it.

You're a mafioso, so it's no wonder tough guy.2.gif I know, call me ignorant, but I am not into Sinatra, sorry.

And who likes 80's music? I prefer 60's and 70's myself. 9.gif Now leave me alone so I can enjoy this Tiny Tim 8 track. I just love Tip Toe Through the Tulips. Now that's good music! 1.gif

You mean you guys aren't into System of a Down? That's who everyone who is anyone is into today. System of a Down is so cutting-edge that they shouted the F-word on Saturday Night Live last night. Just think how incredibly brave and daring those guys are! I'm going to go through my popular music recordings and get rid of all of them that don't have the F-word in them, 'cause that shows those artists are cowardly and don't understand real life. Sorry, Mr. Frank, but I want to be nowsville.

The "F" word, eh? That's what Craig says every morning now when he's trying to get up out of bed! I know I'm only 42, but getting my back straightened out after getting up makes me feel like I'm 92!

Happy "F"ing birthday indeed!7.gif