Happy Birthday Allan!!!!!

garymd

Looks like a great track! Didn't know you were such a ball-striker.

For me to hit a 290 yard drive, I'd need to tee it up on top of a cliff with a 40-knot tailwind.

Glad you got to spend your birthday with you dad, too. Sounds like his golf game is still in great shape too.

Early Happy Birthday Chris - When you have your "procedure" just tell them you need extra drugs to put you to sleep.

Or they give you a pain-killer and one of the ones that causes you to forget it all. Good Luck

Sorry to Hi-jack

Damnnn, the boy can hit. And your fathers smacks a mean ball too.

Allan, the flags must quiver when you step onto the course. Congrats on that score card, and congrats to you for your Happy B-Day.

CHEERS!

Gary, I was wondering where you were. How ya doin!

----------------

On 5/20/2005 10:33:16 AM Chris Robinson wrote:

I'm four weeks away from my 50th, which I'll celebrate with a real estate closing on a new house down south, followed closely by another right of 50's passage, my first colonoscopy.

----------------

Ouch! A closing, and an opening, both "down south." I'm about 4-1/2 months away from my 50th. Do they send you a card? Or flowers?

Congrats, Allan!

Nice round. At least you didn't leave the eagle putt short...

My best friend is coming up for the weekend, so I'll get at least 36 in this weekend (maybe even 9 at the par-3 course with lights tomorrow night-that's always a sloppy round, as there is lots of waiting and drinking-cute course, though). That's more golf than I've played yet this year.

Gilbert,

I've been lurking more than posting lately. Very busy at work and 2 graduations coming up. Tomorrow morning my son graduates college so we have to leave the house at 7am. The following Sat., my daughter graduates high school with a big family party at the house afterwards. 60 family members!6.gif14.gif

Nice round Allan! We went away last weekend to Carroll Valley, PA for 2 days of golf (27 holes/day). I had a good front nine going during the first round. 1 over going into the 7th then went triple/double/par to end the 9. Ended up with 84 which was my best for the weekend. Lots of good holes and a few birds but blew up on too many. That short game really leaves you when you haven't played in a while!

----------------

On 5/20/2005 10:00:08 PM garymd wrote:

I've been lurking more than posting lately.

----------------

I hear ya! Its' been the same for me. I've got so darn much on my plate, I told the big cheese I wasn't doin any more site inspections for a while. Lately, when I get home, all I wanna do is listen to the system. But since my amps went into Craig's good hands, I started visiting the forum again. Since the mac have been gone, I broke out the ole Bang Olufsen. It's was burried in the closet, and I had forgotten all about it. It still sounds fantastic.

Craig, I'm sorry to hear your father's in the hospital. I'll light a candel for him. Good luck and God bless.