lets see YOUR two channel setups

I bought a single La Scala off of Ebay for $300 took my tv stand and put it on top of the La Scala and the tv back on top. Then made a grill cover to hide everything. I had a KLF C7 and for movies it did not match the La SCalas but with music it matched the La Scalas better than the center La Scala. The left and right ones are 2004 and the center is 1976 so I had Bob(BEC) make me a new crossover which helped but There is still a noticible difference when playing SACDs or DVD audio. If I had the money I would order half the upgrade package for a new crossover from Klipsch and see if that would help. The camera I used was a 4 megpxl Kodak EasyShare C330. I got it at Best Buy for $180 plus a 256 mb card and a scandisk for a total of $250. The camera is last years model so the new model probably starts around $250-300. The thing that amazes me about digital cameras is how you can take a pick of something and then zoom in and it is still very clear. This is a zoom in of the right side of my living room from the previous pic. Now if I could get the pics to post with the text. I got it to work once and since then it will not show the pics with the text. I looked at the time it worked and I try the same thing but it doe not work. Must be some setting on my computer I'm not aware of.

Xman

post-13699-13819266872782_thumb.jpg

Everybody, save that picture of arthurs' system and this one. The next time SWMBO complains about how big your Cornwalls or RF-7s are, just show her these and tell her it was a hard choice between the Dunlevy's or the Klipsch. You chose the Klipsch for her.12.gif

dunlevy1.jpg

That system must sound awesome Arthur!

Rick

post-12829-13819266883956_thumb.jpg

Arthurs...beautiful system! It's nice to see other Klipsch Forum members who also choose other loudspeaker manufacturers besides Klipsch. Nothing wrong with having your cake (Klipsch) and eating it too (other firm's loudspeakers, i.e.: Dunlavy, Triangle, Paradigm, Dynaudio, DIY Lother, JBL, Tannoy, Altec Lansing, et al)!2.gif

Curious arthurs...what's up with your Acoustic Zen interconnects and speaker cables and your camera's flash? Looks like they glow in the dark! Are they covered in reflective material?

Thanks for the positive comments JT1, I am very happy with the sound of the Dun's.

The Zen cables thing is kinda weird huh? They have a mesh outer covering that makes them appear to glow when hit with direct light like a flash from the camera or a flashlight when the room is dark. My boys like to come in the room sometimes just to see the "alien cables" as they call them.