lets see YOUR two channel setups

----------------

On 6/30/2005 12:00:36 AM Bret_Salyer wrote:

That is really a sharp setup jt1stcav. Does it sound as good as it looks?

----------------

Thanks, Bret...IMO it DOES sound as good as it looks, considering that I actually spent a little over $2500 for everything you see in this picture (new, used, or passed down from a family member), and it still blows away every other system I've ever owned (and had literally spent thousands more on to boot)! I need a subwoofer to finish off my system, but that'll have to wait awhile longer, I'm afraid.

DSCF1215_8.jpg

Ben, you still remember that? Yeah, I had to wait an awfully long time, but good ol' Lam Ying Wing came through in the end and I'm completely satisfied to this day!2.gif I'm still waiting for a contractor to come out to the house and give me an estimate on the repair work that Hurricane Jeanne caused that flooded my room. I dunno, I'm gettin' kinda used to the concrete slab I call a floor...looks kinda psychedelic with all that paint splatter on it from when they built the house in '75! Groovy, man...10.gif

post-11084-1381926686341_thumb.jpg

Delano, humble little system indeed!4.gif That's very nice. I was aware of Shanling's integrated amp, but your disc player...is it a "universal" player, or is it just for redbook CDs? I imagine it's got a tube output stage, correct?

I like...16.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

My Shanling CD T-80 is a redbook only with 24/96 upsampling. It definitely has the tube outputs as well2.gif . I don't know if you guys remember back in December when I was contemplating getting into tubes. Well, here I am 6 months later and I cannot imagine ever going back to solid state. There is nothing sweeter than tubes and Heritage.

Delano

----------------

On 6/30/2005 2:42:04 AM nicholtl wrote:

psyphathic, I'm very impressed you own RF7's, being only 18. What great taste at such a young age! When I was 18 I had a $300 Sony tabletop stereo and I thought I was pimp.

----------------

Don't let him fool you. He STILL thinks he's a pimp. He's just got nicer equipment now!!! 9.gif12.gif9.gif

David

digtal

To the right of the tv is a Luxman 100 watt int amp and a Cayin TA 30 int 35 watt tube amp. In the cabinet is a NAD C542 and a Luxamn system selector so I can switch from this 2 channel set up to my home theater preamp, Denon 4800 and Denon 2900. Have 3 La Scalas up front and 2 KLF 20s in the rear and a RSW 12. Hope to get a Peach preamp later this year and 2 VRDs early next year and other than a bigger house to put all this stuff in that is it no more, I'm done upgrading!! Except for the KHorns and the 3rd VRD for the center La Scala, etc, etc, etc!!

Xman

digtal pics 6 email (2).jpg

post-13699-13819266868692_thumb.jpg