lets see YOUR two channel setups

Wow in an understatement. I like the pics of the Bryston amps, Looks like your ready to rock the house. That system must be loud and crispy. Just take it easy on the volume, you want keep those eardrums on tip top shape. Very nice indeed.

Thankyou,

I hear you on the eardrums,and actually prefer lower levels now.

Greg

Greg,

Those Decware's look good perched up on top! Finally get everything dialed in?

Hi Charlie,

Been awhile,how are ya?

Its pretty much there level wise,to my tastes anyway,as for the system as a whole got some work to do.

Is it ever dialed in...well you know how that goes LOL.

Your ol Decware's are quite impressive especially connected to them amazing Altec horns.Been doing a little tube rollin with the rectifier and really like the Mullard GZ34's.Currently I have the 6n15n power tubes in and they are very much like the nos RCA 6bq5's.

How is the Shanling player working for you?

Did you get your TT put back together after fedex tried to destroy it?

Greg

System is:

Shanling T100 CDP

Mirror Audio PP1 phono pre/linestage

Clearaudio Champion II with SME 309 and Benz Micro Glider turntable on DIY isolation sandbox

Shanling SP-80 push pull amplifiers running ElectroHarmonix 6CA7EH (fat bottle EL34)

Altec A7 Voice of the Theatre custom walnut veneered speakers

System is:

Shanling T100 CDP

Mirror Audio PP1 phono pre/linestage

Clearaudio Champion II with SME 309 and Benz Micro Glider turntable on DIY isolation sandbox

Shanling SP-80 push pull amplifiers running ElectroHarmonix 6CA7EH (fat bottle EL34)

Altec A7 Voice of the Theatre custom walnut veneered speakers

Ward,

I like the amps,got a set of them too.

How do you like em?

I actually have mine for sale not because they dont sound good but went a different direction with the music machine.Are yours modded,mine have the mods by Chris Johnson.

Greg

All,

I'm away on business right now, but my wife was kind enough to snap a few pics of my system. It's not fancy, but it sounds awesome! Plenty of solid bass, but capable of making Norah Jones sound heavenly. The Sony CD is nearly 13 years old, and I just had the optical lens replaced. I'm thinking about adding vinyl playback, and I'll need a turntable and phono stage. I've been looking at the Music Hall tables. Do any of you have any experience with these? I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Dale

post-15753-13819281400328_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...