lets see YOUR two channel setups

• Moderators

Well let's start with how it was set up nearfield in our last place and how it sits now in my finished out atticBig Smile Also found this shot of a couple of forum brethren taking it all inSurprise

Hey I recognize those 2 guys, now where did I see them, no it wasnt a wanted poster at the post office, I don't think it was at least ? [;)]

From the listening position and yes those stuffed animals in the bass bins drive Seti crazy but with these bad boys sitting on the carpet it really is a moot point[:P]

Indeed dtel, some really fine looking rigs out here. They are Desperado's however I don't think they are wanted anywhere[:(] Sorry Set-IB, I could not help myself[A]

post-18681-13819367093942_thumb.jpg

Well let's start with how it was set up nearfield in our last place and how it sits now in my finished out atticBig Smile Also found this shot of a couple of forum brethren taking it all inSurprise

Trouble%20X%202.jpg

Well IB I did not know we were capable of looking so oriented by that time of night. That was well into our 12 hour music marathon.