lets see YOUR two channel setups

Nice. Is that like an 8" driver or so? And, do you employ a sub or no? Interesting enclosure.

Yup...8" unit (http://www.phy-hp.com/English/Products/H21lb15_SAG_E.html). No subwoofer. I don't miss the bass, but I'm pretty sure that deep bass heavy music lovers should look elsewhere. The way I see it, why mess up the advantages of a single driver approach with a sub? That would, and this is an acoustic term I learn-ed from Mas, discombobulate the sound. They are what they are (the always applicable metaphysical statement of this young century), and they do what they do very very well. 99.5 percent of the listening on this system is from the tuner - 98.7 WFMT classical and 90.9 WDCB jazz here in Chicago . The sound is very full and very large in this room.

Well, my hifi is torn apart, waiting for me to get off my butt and put it back together. I've got everything, just need to make up some cables and start trying things out.

In the meantime, this is mostly what I'm listening to that excites me:

post-10643-13819367173078_thumb.jpg

Well, my hifi is torn apart, waiting for me to get off my butt and put it back together.  I've got everything, just need to make up some cables and start trying things out.

In the meantime, this is mostly what I'm listening to that excites me:

Looks 2 channel to me!