lets see YOUR two channel setups

• 4 months later...

This is a great thread - love seeing all the stuff you guys have - I've spent the better part of the morning looking at all the equipment and your set-ups. Very impressive.

None of my pics are showing up - I must be doing something wrong . . .

Help - How do I post pictures? I'm using the insert edit image button, add a url where the image is located and nothing shows up. [:$]

• Like 1

Help - How do I post pictures? I'm using the insert edit image button, add a url where the image is located and nothing shows up.

You can't use the insert/edit image button. You have to go to the options tab above the message to which you are replying. Browse to your image/pic and choose it. Hit the save button (might have to scroll to the right to see the save button, depending on the browser you use). Then post.

You can only put in one pic per post that way (without some tricks)

Bruce

The main system - Pioneer SA 9500 II integrated amp, Pioneer TX 9500 II tuner, Pioneer RT-707 reel to reel. Denon turn-table and Denon DCD1500 CD player - Rotel speaker switch driving a pair of walnut Klipsch Chorus (pictured), a pair of Solid Monitors on the deck, a pair of Sonance in wall speakers in the kitchen, and a pair of Allison IVs in the front room. Everything I own is available on a 24" iMac that doubles as a music server - out of the picture.

post-29632-1381941910936_thumb.jpg

The wreck room - aka basement - Pioneer SA 7800 integrated amp, TX 7800 tuner, Pioneer CTF 950 cassette, and Pioneer PL 115-D turntable with a pair of Quartets, and KG3.5's that sound EXCELLENT together. (There's a Luxman CD player hidden in the school desk opening that's not visible)

post-29632-13819419142032_thumb.jpg

I thought you guys would be bored stiff with the pics so far so I didn't bother.

Nah, no chance! Let's see it all, baby!![:o] I love that Pioneer stuff. I had a Pioneer turntable, cassette, int. amp and tuner from around the same time (mid-late 70's). How has yours held up through the years?

That Pioneer stuff - really all the equipment from the mid to late 70s holds up well - I love the Marantz 22XXB series with the blue green dials, the Pioneer stuff is a favorite of mine. I have a couple Luxman receivers as well - great sonically, not so much visually, but I'm sure it's a personal thing.

The mid to late 70's equipment sounds soooo much better than anything available today (IMO) I pulled a Luxman R-361 out and replaced it with the Pioneer SA integrated and I love the warm full sound the Pioneer brings.

The important thing is that we're keeping it alive and it brings a smile to our faces.

It does mine everyday.