Another Klipsch fanatic . . .

bhendrix

The real test is can you name all the speakers pictured!

Top to Bottom

KV-2 Black

KV-3 Black

KLF-C7 Black

Chorus 2's Oak Oil

Forte' 2's Oak Oil

KG 2.2's or 2.5's - two pair 1pr Oak, 1 Pr Black

4 Quintets - black

How did I do?

My little girl is three and she has KG1's and a KSC-C1 center and I am looking for a pair of KG .5's for her right now. The girl has more gear than most college students, and she can work it all on her own. Got to start them off right you know!

If he is a fanatic, what does that make me with 3 pairs of Cornwalls, 2 pairs of Fortes, 4 pairs of Heresies, a pair of RF-7s, a pair of RB-10s, a pair of KG-1.5s, a Quintet II system, 3 pairs of ProMedia 2.1s and 4 pairs of ProMedia Ultra 2.0s?

----------------

On 7/7/2005 2:55:34 PM neo33 wrote:

If he is a fanatic, what does that make me with 3 pairs of Cornwalls, 2 pairs of Fortes, 4 pairs of Heresies, a pair of RF-7s, a pair of RB-10s, a pair of KG-1.5s, a Quintet II system, 3 pairs of ProMedia 2.1s and 4 pairs of ProMedia Ultra 2.0s?

----------------

Needing to update your profile to reflect those jewels.

16.gif

Cool picture Bill. I have almost that exact same contingent, at least for the HT. I lined them up a while ago and took a similar picture. I had to thin the center channel herd otherwise my picture would have included a KV-3, and a KV-4, in addition to my Academy. Always good to get the youngun's started with the good gear early. Our 18 month old doesn't know it yet (nor does her wife/mom 2.gif ), but she's got a set of Heresys, an H/K 730, and a Denon 5-disc CD player waiting when she moves into her "big girl" room. She loves music on either the HT or the 2-ch K-horn system and has nearly figured out all the remotes.

i love the pik.... my son too, i bought his setup before he even knew what it was , did not appreciate it,now he is 16 and his friends are blown away by his ststem, better than any of his friends parents have, his and my system are listed below

Some people collect stamps and coins, some baseball cards and comic books. Others collect old tube radios (me), and still others have antique furniture...

But a solid collection of Klipsch loudspeakers from a collector in his early 20s...now that's damn impressive!4.gif