Didn't I once say...

Deang

Yeah, the room is ready for some work, but I probably won't get to it until next spring. Now, if you're thinking from an acoustical perspective, you should know that those are "Acoustic Blinds" - and I paid almost $5000 for those things.9.gif

KlipsDude correcting Roger's grammar, that's rich!

Well if it was true vacuuming he would not have crossed over so much and have straighter lines. So while looking like a vacuum it seemed to me more of a rake, sweep job... So I mentioned sweeping instead, but willing to be corrected.!

Das hows eys sez it nd gest mey toughts n alz ya knowz? Word man, uz alz two ohld n alz.

LAyter KlIpScHDuD

Well, it can be said that Dean's got balls! Putting in new Trachorns in a pair of new Klipschorns requires cajones the size of beachballs. It'll be interesting to say the least how different the sound will be.

I probably missed the post somewhere, but what's new for your Khorn's crossovers with your new horns?

Dean's been playing around with several crossovers with the Trachorns, including a first order network (you can guess which one) and a modded AK-3. I think part of the beauty of the Trachorn mod is that it really opens up your options, with respect to running a variety of different crossovers, since you no longer have to address some of the constraints/challenges of the stock Klipsch squawker.

Carl.