So many speakers, so little time!

Bonzo

Get this, the Heresy II's I have coming are for the basement system that my wife will use while she is doing laundry or ironing. How crazy is that! The system down there consists of an ADC B-200 250W/channel amplifier, an ADC C-200 Control Amplifier, and the matching ADC T-200 Tuner with Shotz Noise Reduction. All these units have gorgeous faux rosewood side panels and look sweet when stacked. Most people would be thrilled with a boom box or just a radio, oh no, not here though!

I must be whacked there is a full DD system in both bedrooms and of course the main one in the living room.

My 3 year old girl has a Klipsch 5.1 system with KG1's, KG.5's, and a KSC-C1 so run as far as you can before you get as crazy as the rest of us. It seems you just can't have enough Klipsch in the house! 9.gif

How cool is that! Got to sell some stuff. Have some Advents, re-issue originals, nice! Also have JBL L36's, re-finished with tug oil. Have extra woofers and mids. Some water stains on the bottom, top and sides great, new black grill cloth. Woofers have becent surrounds. Going to the Bay Area today if anyone is interested. Advents are on Audiogon, name is Jenkster.

Mark

I have 46 currently. Mostly Klipsch. Sadly only about 1/3 are actually hooked up to anything. It's a sickness.

Mike Good2b- You're an ANIMAL, what are you doing, sleeping on them?

I've got 4000 ft2 and can't turn around without banging my shin on a Klipsch speaker. I'm thinking of starting a thread of 'Klipsch by the pound'. Add up the tonnage of your speakers and report that. whatdyathink?

Michael

I think we've done this before but can't find the thread.

CW x 7

RB5 x 4

KLFC7

RC7

KSB1.1x 8

ksc-c1

LSI x 2

LS bass x 2

LS BR x 2

HWL x 2

Def tech bipolar x 2

Dahlquist M905 x 2

ceiling speakers x 6

bunch of pa stuff. Bag End, JBL, EV, Renkus-Heinz etc.

it ain't getting any prettier...