OT: Help me help a friend.

Trey Cannon

14 and self-described as 'flirty'. Sorry Trey, she's gotta work on that attitude first. 'live life to the fullest', haven't heard that before. How about some honesty and imagination. Maybe she's nice but you're right about getting her head on straight.

You wanna do her a favor, show her some of these comments.

Beauty starts inside.

EDIT* Okay, I swung her a vote, but PLEASE STOP THE FLIRTING'* I did watch the video and saw here braces, that's why no big cheesy smile, but geesh, your'e 14. Smile with your eyes girl, act like there's light shooting out of your eyes toward the camera, that'll get em every time! END EDIT

Michael

Although she still has alot of growing up to do and alot of life's lessons to learn (who doesn't at 14?), ...

You can tell all that from looking at a picture?

...Also, guys, she has braces, so that is probably why she has the "pouty" look, she is probably too self conscious to smile.

Trey, I too voted for Ashley. Can't believe that she's only 14 - as someone who has a 9-year-old daughter (going on 29), that is scary indeed. Granted, makeup and posing make a ton of difference, but it's still scary. Her video clip reveals her youth, so she hasn't grown up TOO fast yet.

Ashley has plenty of time to get her head on straight, but in today's world, she only has an instant if she gets it on wrong. Best of luck to her.

Jim

• Klipsch Employees

Thanks for all the post.

Don't be to hard on her. She has had a hard life. I am so glad to know she has something she wants to do. (other than all the things young kids do that they shouldn't)

Until they took these shots, she had not had any real pic's taken.

thanks for helping out.