them, stroke them and make sure they have all their shots and feed them

3 times a day with triode powered music until you can arrange to pick

them up. Whadda say?[;)]

I think it would be a bit tight in a crv but you could rent a small

enclosed u-haul trailer for only a few bucks an it would tow behind

that honda just fine. Come to think of it, if you rented in LV and told

them you were heading east, you might get a deal on one. They have a

much harder time getting the stock back east than out west. No over

crowded car to deal with and the babes will be safe out of the weather.

I can't believe nobody has scooped these up yet. If he was closer they would be in my room right now and I would be trying to figure out how to veneer my other 5 speakers to match. More the fair price based on the condition and you know they have been well taken care of.

Thanks for the kind words.

It's Christmas time, funds may be tight for potential buyers and if these are purchased as a Chriastmas gift, it would be an extravegant one. I bought them in the fall and it was a frantic race to get them. The phone was ringing off the hook while I was auditioning them - I agreed to the full price sight unseen with the caveat that they must be as described - they were. Apparently, more than a few people knew what they are. Teh guy had them in teh middle of the room with a cheap JVC receiver and cd player. I bought them on a leap of faith in Klipsch and never regretted it (although I never really though they would sound as good as they do today with the various equipment upgrades).

I just swapped some tubes out in my CD player last night and wound up listening until 1:30 am (cheap Russian rocket tubes no less). Quite honestly, it will not be the end of the world if I have to hang on to these until my replacement speakers are finished being built (its gonna be a while). They really sound great and I think I may miss them while having my Belles serve in their place until the K Horn replacements are built. I'll keep posting the ad, someone is going to fall in love with them and take them away from me. (there is really no way that I will be able to convince my wife that I need to keep these - plus I agree, just too many speakers and I am running out of excuses).

Chris

If your interested have him contact me. I'm taking the week off. I would prefer pick up. Packing would be difficult. This could be a good excuse for a vacation. Fly in and rent a small truck to drive back. At least it would make sure that the speakers make it back safe.

Vegas is a big city now and we are close to southern California (4 hours). I'll be able to find someone close if this is not feasible for you.

Chris

I DO wish you'd sell them because every time I read this I get a "hankering" and every time I've had a hankering, it's resulted in my wife getting angry with what I've brought home.

There was recently a set of Khorn boxes on ebay. I think they were in Canada and the guy wanted a local pickup because he didn't want to drag them to post office to get a shipping quote, then drag them back home to inform potential buyers to only then, have to drag them BACK to the post office.

I'd guess someone could send him enough cash to make the trip worthwile to post office. perhaps send him a follow up check for balance, or he could send refund check.

I've got a Sister in law who lives in San Diego but is going to be moving back to Tennessee "soon" (??).

How far out of the way is it to drive from San Diego to Vegas & on to Tennessee? It's been discussed for ME to fly out to her place, help her pack & help her drive everything home.

Although Rosewoods have been my dream (ya, thanks Danny! lol), these sure are pretty too.

The false corners are NOT included, nor are the fancy networks, correct? Just base Khorn with full trim (sides) and stock network? And the first $2,500 gets the package? or do I misunderstand something?

?

Coyote,

Yes, you have the deal correct, except for one detail. I am including a new set of Bob Crites Type A networks for the $2500. These speakers came with Type AK that I remember as sounding good, but I bet if I put them in today I would be dissapointed. I want whoever buys these to be pleased from day one and I think that the speakers deserve to have a good set of desirable networks.

Send me an email with your return email address and can forward several pics that I have taken.

Las Vegas is about 3.5 to 4 hours from San Diego heading east on I15 (I never made the trip, this is per my wife). As far as I know, Las Vegas is on the way to Tennessee from San Diego. We are north of I40 (I 40 goes through Arizona) and I assume we are south of I50.

Hope this helps.

Chris