Just Got My First Klipsch!

Timmy Keteer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Crwnells rock too.

Nice score on the CORNWALLS! They were named CORNWALLS because they can be placed in either a corner or against a wall. Maybe that'll help you remember.[;)]

What other equipment do you own?

Thanks for the info. I always had this negative impression that PWK was a closet anglophile. I will sleep better tonight.

Hi again. I have to go and eat supper but I will be back!!!!!! And Ill copy down those numbers for you guys. Thanks for everything and thank you god for Klipsch cornwell speakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timmy

IT'S CORNWALL DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

Cornwall

Hi again. I have to go and eat supper but I will be back!!!!!! And Ill copy down those numbers for you guys. Thanks for everything and thank you god for Klipsch cornwell speakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timmy

Cornwall

I think this must be Paul just trying to piss people off.[;)]

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timmy

Cornwall

I think this must be Paul just trying to piss people off.[;)]

Gary, that is kind of a disturbing thought... that Paul has gone from JulieHeartKlipsch to Timmy...

if that's the case, at least he got the gender right this time.

but, his alter egos are never power types are they? But they just have to get out, I guess.

Amy will have to check Timmy's IP address to see if he's legit.

Yea, but I got accused of the same thing. 1) ex member stirring pot 2) couldn't possibly a female.

Conversely, I personally can't fathom a teenager? or younger person referring to themselves as "Timmy". At least back in my day - it wouldn't have been 'cool' (just ask Cartman), and wouldn't fly with my peers. :) Hopefully times have changed.

Well I'm back!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!! After supper Friday night my dad

need the computer so I was down for the count. Saturday we had

this really awesome storm and wind. I couldn't log on ALL

DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think it helps much we

still have dialup and it was new years eve!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up NEO33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a Bay area homey to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know Annas attic? Thats where we got the CORNWALLS (sorry guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was kinda wound up

My mom and dad had a party last night you shpuld have seen the

old drunk people gettin their groove on with MY new

speakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was fun though what a trip!!!!!!!!!!

My Crwnells rock too.

Nice score on the CORNWALLS! They were named CORNWALLS because they can be placed in either a corner or against a wall. Maybe that'll help you remember.[;)]

What other equipment do you own?

It worked!!!!! I'm quoting you now garymd

I've got a Yamaha rx-330 receiver that KICKS BUTT and a jvc xv-s500

dvd/super vcd cd player I mat be getting a record player soon if

my uncle comes through!!!! with the Klipsch speakers this stuff

is

RADICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat's Timmy..... I belive you just set a new record-low price for a pair of Cornwalls. Stick around here on this forum for a while, and we'll have you reaching for dad's wallet to pay for tube equipment. [;)]

Congratulations on finding the last pair of speakers you will ever need, but definitely not the last pair you'll ever buy. Now go focus on some tube equipment, start mowing some lawns, and save up.