Pilgrimage 2006!

• Moderators

To potential pilgrims!

We've submitted a list of dates through June and July for approval, and will hopefully hear back within the next couple weeks. We'll definitely avoid Father's Day weekend, and any big Indy event weekends, and go from there. Hopefully, we'll get the date pinned down much sooner than we did last year!

I'm going to go ahead and start a list of people who would like to attend. This is no way obligates you, of course, since we don't have the date picked yet, but I'd like to begin to get some idea of those interested for a preliminary count.

Please send me an email directly to amy.unger@klipsch.com and let me know if you are "maybe," and how many people will be in your party.

Again, this is all preliminary. We don't have any details on the event at this time.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll definitely avoid Father's Day weekend, and any big Indy event weekends, and go from there.

I guess this means BACK to BACK Indianapolis Gatherings.............I was kinda Hoping for HOPE, AR, since I live near by, and because the last official gathering was already at Indy.

• Moderators

This hasn't been ruled out (yet), as I said, nothing has been finalized--but we did have an unofficial Pilgrimage in Hope more recently than Indy which included a plant tour, so it is unlikely.

It's also more difficult to get volunteers to travel to Hope, and is much more of a "production," when everyone involved is based in Indy.

How shocked would everyone be if I said there was a chance I too might make it this year?

One of my suppliers company's has a head office not a million miles away (Indiana) and are planning a get together for distributors at some point around then.

Plus or minus a weekend - I might just be able to stay over - so who knows.

Would be kinda cool methinks and I would expect a BS button, suit and matching shoes.

Max, that would be so great!! Except I've just gotten word now that there's is a good chance this could be held in Hope. We need to work out the details---stay tuned!!!!

Amy, how does one get to Hope? I've never done one of these pilgrimages but have wanted to every year. It always seems I'm out of the country when they happen.

I think it would be fun to see the Hope facility and the little museum there. The next year I could do Indy and will have seen everything!

Thanks,

Chris

EDIT: Just did a Mapquest and Expedia search. Looks like Little Rock is the way to go, rent a car for the weekend and drive 1-1/2 hours to Hope.

Hope is just under a 4-hour drive from DFW airport. An easy drive on Interstate Highway the entire trip.

Certainly a farther drive than Little Rock, but flight availability and prices might make it worth checking out DFW (if the Piligrimage is in Hope).

I'm up for another road trip from Fort Worth to Hope! (and a juicy steak at the Goat Roper).