The two polls:

Deang

Views are far exceeding the votes -- please participate!

Perhaps the reason so many are not participating is the same as my reason-- Your canned poll responses do not include my opinion. Certainly the case with the Klipsch speaker poll. At the very least, you should include a response "Different opinion" or "None of the above" in your list.

You forgot to add in your poll that if you "juice" up the bass too much on the K-horns (not Cornwalls) sometimes it will add a bit of coloration to male voices. And also another selection stating that we are never happy the way they are and are continually messing with them..

JJK

Two Poles are building a house. One of them is putting on the siding. He picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up another nail, throws it away. Picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up another, throws it away. This goes on for a while, and finally his friend comes over and asks him why he is throwing half of the nails away. He replies, "Those ones were pointed on the wrong end." His Polish friend gets exasperated and says "You idiot, those are for the other side of the house!"

Two Poles emigrated to America. On their first day in New York City, they spotted a hot dog vendor in the street. "Do they eat dogs in America?" one asked the other. "I dunno." "Well, we're going to live here, so we might as well learn to do as they do." So they each bought a hot dog wrapped up and sat down to eat them on a nearby park bench. One Pole looked at his hot dog, then over at the other Pole and asked, "What part did you get?"

Two poles manage to escape from a WWII concentration camp and since one of them is a pilot, they run to a nearly airfield. The only airplane there to steal is an experimental jet aircraft. Nevertheless, they hop in and the pilot takes a look at all the controls he's never seen before. The other guys says "Quick, do something!" and the pilot replies "What can I do? I'm just a pole in a complex plane!"

(It's a joke for mathematicians. How much of a geek am I now?)