Crown For Sale

rigma

meagain wrote the following post at 02-14-2006 1:46 AM:

I hope I didn't miss out on something here. I only know about the Microtech 1200 (Jeff) and K2 (Duke). I only know none of them have remotes - right? :)

I'm too stupid to know if I need one or not. LOL

Meagin,

One of the D150's can be use to drive your woofers and the amp in your Scott can be used for your mids and highs. Best of both worlds. All you need to do is have Craig add an RCA loop as I described and an outboard two way crossover.

Chris

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rigma wrote the following post at 02-14-2006 8:28 PM:

Chris,

I used the 75's in bridged mono on my JBL 2404H tweeters through a Crown USM-810 digital processor with no hiss at all. I also have the Teac and tried it and perfered the 75's. The Teac did have a little hiss although from my listing position 16' away it was not and issue I just thought its tone was not as good.

I have to get back to work. Let me look into this. Please email me. I check my personal mail at night.

Thanks.

Chris

I hope I didn't miss out on something here. I only know about the Microtech 1200 (Jeff) and K2 (Duke). I only know none of them have remotes - right? :)

MeAgain:

Crown are mainly used for ProAudio soundstage equipment. We don't use remotes in that field !

MeAgain:

Crown are mainly used for ProAudio soundstage equipment. We don't use remotes in that field !

Yeah, but Craig, wouldn't you LOVE to be able to kill yer guitar player's ridiculous onstage volume from the comfort of your drum throne?

I did have a remote for my F100 Fog machine- it was BAAAADD

Michael

MeAgain:

Yeah, but Craig, wouldn't you LOVE to be able to kill yer guitar player's ridiculous onstage volume from the comfort of your drum throne?

I did have a remote for my F100 Fog machine- it was BAAAADD

Michael

I already am !

My onstage Monitors comprise of two Crown 2400's mixed into two JBL 18's and two JBL15's and a 2' JBL Tweeter !!!

"My onstage Monitors comprise of two Crown 2400's mixed into two JBL 18's and two JBL15's and a 2' JBL Tweeter !!!"

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CRAIG R. LEMAY-

A ROCK AND ROLL GOD!

"Thank You , Good Night !!! "

Good One, Colter !! [:D]

i guess my PM didn't go thru ...

Major Bummer

Duke, if it's any consolation to you, I asked for the single 300 at 4:25 yesterday afternoon. I just confirmed it this am after he was sure that dwillie wanted 2. I believe he acted in good faith in the order in which received notice of intent to purchase.

Don't be mad at me dude. There is still those 150's available and they're just as clean and a good price.

Michael

Duke,

I am sorry I did not get your PM and by the time I got Meagain's the 3 were committed. I do have a 4th one that I planed to keep for my HT rear surrounds but I can use one of the 150's for that. If I do that then no 150's are left since one is spoken for. You will have to give until tomorrow to check it out because it hasn't been hooked up in several years and best I remember it was working fine..I just need to verify. Let me know for sure by posting here incase the PM doesn't work again.