How much does PWK's personal attention add to the value?

steamer

What is the center speaker?

It's an interesting story, but the price seems unrealistic.

Have no idea,to guess I would say a center channel,read somewhere PWK was an advicate of them with Khorns.I have also read on this forum about a center channel used with Khorns.

Greg

The center is a Shorthorn.

It has been said Mr. Paul put his attention to several orders and some

custom mods over the years. Enough that it has no economic value

to the informed.

Saying it doesn't make it so, either.

Mr. Paul must have known those folks. Look at the picture. The "advice" and component matching, etc. was done in 1959, but the autographed photo appears to be MUCH later.

Still the value is probably not enhanced tremendously. Nice story though. Nice set to pick up any how.

Edit: I see AA networks in the Khorns. Were those available in 1959? They look pretty clean.

Mr. Paul must have known those folks. Look at the picture. The "advice" and component matching, etc. was done in 1959, but the autographed photo appears to be MUCH later.

Still the value is probably not enhanced tremendously. Nice story though. Nice set to pick up any how.

Edit: I see AA networks in the Khorns. Were those available in 1959? They look pretty clean.

Mark,

I caught that also, AA crossovers were not used back in 1959. There may be a reasonable explanation however.

-Tom

The center speaker doesn't appear to be a shorthorn, as it's not designed and made to fit snugly in a corner. I don't believe that PWK ever used shorthorns as center speakers. Therefore, it does appear to be a Cornwall. When did Klipsch first use the Cornwall designation?