bar with great system

seti

I was invited to a bar called fox and the hound in north little rock. I reluctantly went and I was sitting there thinking dam this music sounds nice, crisp, and clean. i look up and i see some in ceiling generic round speakers and i thought that can't be it then i look up over the large bar area and hanging from the ceiling is a quad of heresey's. They were aimed perfectly and the custom mounts were amazing and made of the same style wood. I also noticed several hmm what looked like mini heresey's scattered around the bar. The band started playing and that nice sound went to hell in a hand basket. I plan on another trip during the beginning of the week when its not so busy. I'll score a pic next time because it was a nice setup.

Very cool. Sounds like a place where the help would like a slow

afternoon with just a few customers so they could all groove to the

music. Chat up the owner if he's around, somebody in that

establishment has some brains.

I was invited to a bar called fox and the hound in north little rock. I reluctantly went and I was sitting there thinking dam this music sounds nice, crisp, and clean. i look up and i see some in ceiling generic round speakers and i thought that can't be it then i look up over the large bar area and hanging from the ceiling is a quad of heresey's. They were aimed perfectly and the custom mounts were amazing and made of the same style wood. I also noticed several hmm what looked like mini heresey's scattered around the bar. The band started playing and that nice sound went to hell in a hand basket. I plan on another trip during the beginning of the week when its not so busy. I'll score a pic next time because it was a nice setup.

Tim,

Not to hi-jack.[;)] Maybe you can help me with this. Years ago I was staying at a Holiday Inn. It had a new format for the time called Holi-Dome or something like that. As I recall, and I can't, the place was in Russelville or Conway. Both towns are dry??? Anyway, I walked into the small hotel bar and heard somthing that was kicking, and familiar. I looked up to see four CW's mounted to the ceiling and they were cranked. Not that I am asking you to track the travels of my misguided youth or anything, but do you know of such a place? Time Line: I think that I sported platform shoes, a cream colored three-piece suit and unbuttoned satin shirt.[:D] ........staying alive......staying alive......fly robin fly......

Terry

Terry,

To continue with your non-hijack, Russellville and Pope county are still "dry". There are a few (4 to 6 I think) places here that have "Private Club" liquor licenses. The Holiday Inn is one of them. All the rest of the allowed liquor licenses are held by the local 1st. Baptist Church (I have been told). That is to prevent any more "Private Clubs" selling liquor. That is why we don't have a Red Lobster here. They won't build here unless they can get a liquor license.

Bob

The Fox and Hound bars are nice little establishments. I have been to a couple in Kansas City, and also Indy. I am not surprised to hear of the nice sound system. Many good times were had at the Fox and Hound.

Seti,

Sorry, I thought you were the Kaiser. All you Central Arkies sound the same.[;)]

Looking forward to seeing you in Hope. 

Terry

OK them there are fight'n words!

You wanna wrastle over it man!

Jorjen, File on the way.

My borrowed wireless internet has been on the blink lately so I am only now responding : )

Thebes, I was wanting to talk to the owners as I was curious what was powering the 4 hereseys as they sound crystal clear.

Terry, To continue with your non-hijack, Russellville and Pope county are still "dry". There are a few (4 to 6 I think) places here that have "Private Club" liquor licenses. The Holiday Inn is one of them. All the rest of the allowed liquor licenses are held by the local 1st. Baptist Church (I have been told). That is to prevent any more "Private Clubs" selling liquor. That is why we don't have a Red Lobster here. They won't build here unless they can get a liquor license. Bob

they must be back-row Baptists[D][:D]

Terry