• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THose are about Chorus sized.

Whats' the car in the foreground?

M

Looks to be an older Jaguar that could use a good dusting. [:D]

Mike

I won't tell on the boxes yet. I'll give a hint, the weight is about 450 lbs.

The car in the foreground is a 1975 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II. I started restoring it years ago and have not gotten back to it yet. It has a Corvette tuned port 350 and 700 R4 along with a Chevelle rear end. I designed and fabricated all of it myself.

For you Jaguar types I have a 1976 XJ6C (shortened 2 door version of the 4 door that they made for years). It is very rare because Jaguar priced it almost as much as a Ferrari.

It is completely restored except for paint. All Chevrolet, including wiring. The interior is covered in tan leather and a lot (a real lot) of solid Hounuras Mahogony. I'm selling it for $10K (I have way over 20K in it).

Chris

Ok my guess is 300 bose cubes, and a wave radio!

LOL!!

You win, I am setting up a 300.1 surround sound. What it lacks in frequency response will be made up in volume.

RPlace - you are on the right track.

I'll post a picture tonight when I get home.

I'll give another hint it has something to do with the attached picture and Lisa (Meagin) will approve.

RPlace - you are on the right track.

I'll give another hint it has something to do with the attached picture and Lisa (Meagin) will approve.

I am going with "non-poop-brown" undies from all of the Beatles that just happen to be angled at the top.