why I still don't have separates

oldtimer

Yeah I love Sophia and use her pictures in my luggage tags, but too commonly used by other idiots like myself with a weakness for Italian cars.

I'll post the engine later if anyone is interested (it's gorgeous) but it is on the other camera which is far away right now.

Choices, choices. Decided I needed another car to drive like a bat out of hell. Here she is, I call her (usually) Azzurro Bello.

Tell me your rim came like that, Curb hitter......................Nice ride...................wish I had a car like that......................

I see cars around here with chewed up rims from being curbed all the time. Even my boss who bought a 2000 Mercedes SL500 in 100% mint condition has almost all 4 wheels with curb scrapes.

WHY does anyone ever have to get remotely close enough to a curb do do that?!?!?!

{edit} Timing chains are very nice, the Yamaha engine in my car has one as well. {edit}

It's usually the right rear that takes the brunt of it. Because owners aren't familiar with the size of their vehicles or are just asleep at the wheel. A buddy of mine does it all the time in his wife's van for some reason. It's longer than the car he usually drives so he cuts too close. I just wince every time he turns right and grab the 'jesus' bar! LOL

M

Strangely enough, my wildly cornering friend turned me onto that phrase. It''s because that's what you say when you grab onto it for dear life 'JEEEEZZZUUUUUSSSSSS'. [:)]

M

I always heard it called the "Oh Sh!T handle".

I see cars around here with chewed up rims from being curbed all the time. Even my boss who bought a 2000 Mercedes SL500 in 100% mint condition has almost all 4 wheels with curb scrapes.

WHY does anyone ever have to get remotely close enough to a curb do do that?!?!?!

{edit} Timing chains are very nice, the Yamaha engine in my car has one as well. {edit}

Wuzzer...do you have an SHO...?...

Bill

Sweet Oldtimer, my buddy got one about that year model a couple years back and it did run like a BOOH[;)]

I had a 1970 Alfa once and when it ran it was pure lust and when the gazillion parts under her hood were not in sync she was worthless IMHO but that's the way it is with Italian love[:o]

Good luck with her and I hope you are a very good mechanic or know one[;)]

The sizes seemed right when I first posted, then would change. Thanks for the tip. Yes it is a 91 164, has a belt not a chain like the older engines, loves to scream at high revs. Lust and/or frustration, as one poster put it. Engine pic in a couple of days, nice and clean. She is now the newest car in the fleet, if you can fathom that! Klipsch and cars, how I love'em.

Edit: when I click on refresh the images come down to normal size. Does this work for anyone else or just me?