The most rediculous lawsuit one could ever imagine.

m00n

It's hard to imagine that this would ever make it before a judge. The only thing that rings true is that this is some sort of self promotion. There is no way he could claim he's been damaged by being mistaken for Michael Jordan..

Some beautiful woman comes up and says, Hey, you're Michael Jordan. He'd say, what?

I remember a bit back that a judge ordered a restraining order against David Letterman from a woman in Arizona (I think) that she claimed that he was sending her subliminal messages from the tv and sent her love letters etc..... the judge actually authorized a restraining order and took it back a week later.... Yep that judge is going to move up one day.

That is a stupid! Hopefully, common sense will prevail and this turd of a lawsuit gets thrown out where it belongs!

Hey, maybe I should go and sue Discovery Channel and Orange County Choppers since people keep mistaking me for that Mikey guy on those "American Chopper" programs! I bet I could get a billion dollars and one of those cool motorcycles out of it! [6]

And the problem with looking like Mike is? Mr. Jordan is one of the best examples of what an athlete should be like, and say what you want, no dirt on the man, A Class Act, that can speak to a camera without swearing, or being a tuff guy, or disrespectful to others. What's not to like? Mike Tyson, Kobe, Ray Lewis, the sports world is full of punks. We need more Mr. Jordans, Derek Jeter's, real players, good people.......

What a terrible thing to have to go through. I'm having trouble though figuring out how the money would put a stop to it. I hope the judge rules in his favor, and has him taken behind the courthouse to have his face rearranged.

The McDonals Coffer lawsuit has more merit than this..... The fact was the woman proved that McDonalds kept the coffee I believe 10-20 degrees hotter than normal coffee temperatures (the hotter the less oxidation or keeps the fresh taste) This MJ case is all about "Look at me!!!"