Who likes really good music?

jacksonbart

jacksonbart - please stop posting these highly controversial, emotionally-charged subjects. This one is bound to induce more bile-dripping responses and attacks than a tube vs. ss thread. ..........Oh yeah, I almost forgot....I do - but only if I hear it through my tube amp.

I don't like good or bad music...in fact I don't like any music.

I have my khorns for listening to AM talk radio.

You have never heard a weather or traffic report until you have heard it through a BBX, tubes and khorns. Jaw dropping realism. The air around the helicopter on traffic reports just seems to hang there. Female voices are just so stunning and real. And the static...don't even get me started...the static Has to be heard to be believed. OMG! Fantastic, life changing, night and day. I could go on, but I won't.

If you were truely knowledgable about audio, you woudl realize that listening to music is a waste. Once you are on a high enough plane, you will just assemble equipment and listen to test tones.

I really like 120 hz warble tones but occasionally listen to white noise. I really cannot get into pink noise because the sound is colored too much...

Excuse Seti OB, I'm pretty sure he was born sometime in the 70's[:o]

Sorry buddy[;)] ROTFLMAO

Arthur Conley, I believe that's the name,did a song that contained the words,"Do you like good music", that OLD song really sums it up, wish I had it, "yeah, yeah, Sweet Soul Music".................and then the Devil snuck in.........."Spotlight on James Brown, now"

It's like Beer, there are only 2 types of Beer:

Warm and Cold......................ALL MUSIC IS GOOD...........

Just remembered the title........SWEET SOUL MUSIC by Arthur Conley...says it all.....

I don't like good or bad music...in fact I don't like any music.

I have my khorns for listening to AM talk radio.

You have never heard a weather or traffic report until you have heard it through a BBX, tubes and khorns. Jaw dropping realism. The air around the helicopter on traffic reports just seems to hang there. Female voices are just so stunning and real. And the static...don't even get me started...the static Has to be heard to be believed. OMG! Fantastic, life changing, night and day. I could go on, but I won't.

I needed that laugh -- too funny.:)