Cornwalls in the House (finally)

GRB

Evening folks, just had to take a second to post about the new toys. Thanks to a forum member who happened to have a pristine pair of CWO's (1985) that he felt he needed to part with here in Baltimore, I am now in nirvana. Picked them up at lunch and just got them hooked up about an hour ago. They are awsome. Played everything from some T. Monk to Dylan, Clapton and everything in between. Right now my teenage son is in the basement music room trying his darndest to rearrange my wife's china in the dining room with some Dark Side of the Moon. Wife thinks he and I have lost our minds (and soon our hearing). Thanks to Joe for the opportunity to own a pair of speakers I have wanted for years.

Rob

Sorry Guys, haven't had time to take any pics. I'll try to get some this weekend. Rearranging the rec room (ping pong and foosball tables) to accomodate the Cornwalls. Gary, I live in Mt. Airy. We talked about it several months ago. Been lurking lately, just haven' t had anything to post. I will say, I love my KSP setup for movies, but for music, they can't keep up with these Cornwalls. Tonight even my wife came down to the "man cave" and admitted that they sound "pretty amazing." She actually told me Diana Krall sounds better on these than when we saw her live last summer. Wow! Little WAF there boys.

• Moderators

GRB,

Congrats on the CW's. Nice to have heritage in the house isn't it? I also run KSP 400 fronts in my HT and love them. I have the matching di-pole speakers in the rear, not familar with the KSP-300s. While you are taking some photos of your CW's I hope you take a shot or two of your HT set up.

Travis

Travis, the KSP 300's are the little brothers to the 400's. I originally had the 300's up front with the KSP S-6's in the rear. Found a pair of 400's on the forum and put them up front with the 300's in rear. Great set-up for movies. I'll try and get some pics of the HT when I get some shots of the Cornwalls.

• Moderators

Travis, the KSP 300's are the little brothers to the 400's. I originally had the 300's up front with the KSP S-6's in the rear. Found a pair of 400's on the forum and put them up front with the 300's in rear. Great set-up for movies. I'll try and get some pics of the HT when I get some shots of the Cornwalls.

Looking forward to it.

Travis

GRB -

I just bought a pair of Heresy III's, but would love to hear your Cornwalls! I live in Northern VA and so would gladly make the trip to your place, if you didn't mind. I have a year trade up on the Heresy's and know my dealer would be thrilled if I came in and spent the extra dosh on the Cornwalls.

We are doing very well with the Heresy III's mind you, but could stretch to the Cornwalls if they are truely full range and 'nirvana' compared to the Heresys.

My personal email is gobeatty@yahoo.com if you would rather.

- GregB

..... We are doing very well with the Heresy III's mind you, but could stretch to the Cornwalls if they are truely full range and 'nirvana' compared to the Heresys.

<chuckle> you have no idea. I have Khorns at the house, but today it came a downpour and I went to my church where my 4 cornwalls live so I could listen to Led Zepelin's 'Rain Song' (thanks Colter). Cornwalls always make me smile.

Woo

..... We are doing very well with the Heresy III's mind you, but could stretch to the Cornwalls if they are truely full range and 'nirvana' compared to the Heresys.

<chuckle> you have no idea. I have Khorns at the house, but today it came a downpour and I went to my church where my 4 cornwalls live so I could listen to Led Zepelin's 'Rain Song' (thanks Colter). Cornwalls always make me smile.

Woo

awwwwww- that does my heart Ssoooo much good! Thanks Woo