2007 Pilgrimage Ideas

I prefer a quiet dinner so people can hang out and talk. I can see live music anytime I want, but I can only spend time with all of you once a year.

I agree... some "quiet time" for everyone to visit each other would be cool.

Maybe we could divide up into several groups... you know, "the SET'ers", verses "the Solid Staters" and have some tug-o-wars, winner take all?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trey. I want to apologize for something from Hope this past year. I am terrified of setting up big outdoor tents. I have seen bad things happen. I've seen some bad stuff come in the ER from tent setups. I watched you and some others putting that tent up and it made me nervous just to watch. I at one time I saw a big "rafter" or support beam being lifted by a mini Bulldozer and it looked to be unstable. Maybe I'm messed up in the head and have developed a phobia.

JC,

IMHO, there were a NUMBER of very dangerous "opportunities" for an accident to happen. More than once, I was cringing at the risk/reward aspect of the specific activity. Fortunately, all ended up well. Chalk it up to luck or experience.

I think it's a bit reassuring to have someone with your general background & skills nearby in case something DID happen, rather than have you possibly involved in the specific incident and unable to help.

Note that I said general skills as we would hopefully not need your 'specific' skills at a social outing [:$]

jwcullison

"LMAO

Let's just hope my "specific" skills won't be needed. If so, the party will break up fast."

Please tell us your not a proctologist?? hahahaha Just kidding.. I hope?

What do you do anyhow?? I was curious???

Urologist/Surgeon

Although if you met me in person....which you have.......you would never guess.