Happy Birthday Picky!!

gonzp

Thanks everyone! It's double-nickles for me today (55).

Helen Reddy is 65! -YEOUCH!!!!

I haven't decided on buying anything yet, but if the Tigers can pull out of their funk and win this thing, that would be present enough for me. The Wings are in a slump, too, but they have all season to get back on track. Everyone here is healthy so, life is great! This is the place to be! -Glenn

post-10177-13819314039558_thumb.jpg

Id like to say I hope your Lions can do something this year but being a Vikings/Yankees/Rangers/Celtics fan I am all outta good wishes in the sports vein other than a salutary greeting on the anniversary of you birth. So here it is: Happy B-Day you old goat. [:D] <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

PS tell Verna to keep working on Michelle I may make it to Indy after all.

It's been great hearing from you all today. Verna made me one of my favorite dinners and some sorely-needed computer gear I had ordered, so I can continue my video editing, arrived today. Not a birthday present, but nearly as good! A new 600 gig external fire wire 800 hard drive and a firewire 400/800 PCI card. Nothing's better than tearing into your workstation's CPU with the hockey game on the home office TV!!!!!

I also got phone calls from my son and my daughter and a number of cards in the mail. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Thanks everyone for making my day! -Glenn [:D]

Well, I did pretty good last night: The Wings beat San Jose 2-1 and the Tigers did not lose on my birthday........um, er....they didn't play either: It was a rain-out! [;)] [um] [li]

Thanks again for the B.Day wishes, everyone! My wonderful wife, Verna told me that for my present, she wants me to go ahead and order the higher-quality external stereo microphone I've been looking at for my video camera as I have been disappointed with the camera's built-in stereo mic. What a nice, thoughtful present! I married the best girl in town!

Cal: Sorry to hear that you are undergoing surgery. But, I closely identify with the issues your are fighting as I, too am at least 200# over what I should be. I admire your courage and wish you the Best of luck!! I'm still gonna give it a fight on my own and see what happens. I am lucky to still have my health. But, if that begins to fail, I too may walk the same path as you. Let's pray we both come out of this equally successful, my friend!

To your health!

-Glenn