situation as Phil, no dealers around carry Heritage. However, because

of the growth in my area (I'm 20 minutes north of downtown ATL) there

is a huge market for HT stuff, all of which are the new slim towers,

TVs, and the like. From what I see on store shelves, no one cares about

music anymore, all they want is a big screen and surround sound (HTIBs

FTL)

• Moderators

I have never, ever, heard any Klipsch Heritage speaker[:(]

It's not that I have looked. I live in a small market and my dealer will not even get the new RF-83's.

Anyway, I felt I should share.

One day...one day!

I will tell you the truth I have never, ever heard a Klipsch Heritage speaker that did not sound downright awesome...all the way from a pair of "Industrial Heresey's" that were in the backseat of someone's car at the Piligramage in Hope, to Colterphoto's locally purchased "Industrial LaScalas" which graced our living room for around a month, to the Cornwall III's we won at the 2006 Pilgramage in Hope, to Me Loves Khorns that were "updated" by BEC and son on the kitchen floor of the farmhouse in Hope to our three pair of Forte's(which some still argue aren't "Heritage").

In addition before hearing any Heritage speakers we owned a 5.1 Synergy set up. That is what sold me on Klipsch. (That darn WAF thing keeps coming up)

There...that's the key...start the wife out with Klipsch as close to the low end priced products that you can bare to listen to. Sell her on how those sound. Keep telling her, "Can you imagine what the Heritage speakers would sound like". It will work, ask dtel, he knows.[;)]

As far as I am concerned I have never heard a Klipsch speaker that didn't impress me in a dollar for dollar comparison to all others.

If she says the Heritage speakers are too big, tell her you always say, "Size doesn't matter." Now, the WAF will not be a factor and you can buy all those big a_ _ speakers you have been wanting for years.

Buy a pair, any pair, it doesn't matter which pair, every pair will impress you.

Phil, I would also like to extend an offer. I have Cornies and

Heresies so feel free. Also a bit closer, Custom Steve has has

LaScalas and he's up near Richmond, a city you get to more often.

Fear not, when time permits we'll hook you up with some Heritage.

THANKS FOLKS!

I'm blown away by the many very kind offers. I will take you (someone) up on it one day. Going to Vermont for Thanksgiving and staying at the Equanox (whatever town that's in).

I'm not worried about the size as I have a dedicated "my room" that is for my many guitars and soon to be two channel tube set-up. I am hoping to get some heritgage for that. I'm just not sure what.

I guess I am amazed in the number of people who have not heard them. I'm still negociating with a person for some LSI's that I may get. In fact I was going to get a forth sub for my theater, but let someone outbid me to free those funds for these, perhaps.

Again Thanks folks!

Phil

Those subs will stay in the theater. This is as new "music room" I am going to build. Your comments about bass is why I am also considering Khorns or cornwalls. These LSI are just close by is all.

unless for HT use or music with extraordiary amount of low bass energy- LS are JUST FINE. I have heard many systems where the users have ungodly levels of subwoofer added and it does not anything to enjoyment of the music.

I'll say it again. LS is musical- on traditional musical forms (classical, classic rock, jazz) they perform admirably.

Michael

Your comments about bass is why I am also considering Khorns or cornwalls. These LSI are just close by is all.

Phil,

I don't know how far you are from Knoxville. Looking at a map I'd guess 4 hours?

Although you're not going to go wrong with ANY Heritage (IMHO), you're invited to take a leisurly drive my way and stretch the legs of the Jubilees.

I got a nice cushy chair you can sit back in, remote and... my dogs don't bite!

If you end up enjoying what you hear and order a pair, they'll deliver them to your door and you won't need to worry about shipping, packing, ebay and all that other stuff.

THANKS FOLKS!

I'm blown away by the many very kind offers. I will take you (someone) up on it one day. Going to Vermont for Thanksgiving and staying at the Equanox (whatever town that's in).

I'm not worried about the size as I have a dedicated "my room" that is for my many guitars and soon to be two channel tube set-up. I am hoping to get some heritgage for that. I'm just not sure what.

I guess I am amazed in the number of people who have not heard them. I'm still negociating with a person for some LSI's that I may get. In fact I was going to get a forth sub for my theater, but let someone outbid me to free those funds for these, perhaps.

Again Thanks folks!

Phil

I think the Equinox is in Manchester, VT. I am in the Burlington, VT area and would be happy to give you the demo of a lifetime on a 7-channel all Heritage HT consisting of 4 Klipschorn's, a La Scala center, and a pair of Heresy rear effects/centers. All this backed up of course with a pair of Velodyne Servo HGS-15's. All with upgraded wiring and networks to boot. It will literally knock your socks off!

Lemme know!