Any one have a close entcounter with an Alien?

jacksonbart

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Unfortunately, yes. Even one is too many for me.[:(] The other day I sat on a bench in the garden at my customer's house to take a short break. I looked over to my right and there was a baby water moccasin (sp) curled up in a plant. The d_mn thing was about 12 inches from my leg.[:(]

My 6 yr old daughter was extremely proud last night, had to tell me that she'd held a snake in science class, and "...it was ALIVE... Really, I'm serious!!!! And now I'm not scared of 'em anymore."

And though not a "Close Encounter", I did have an experience strange enough that my parents called the sherriff, who came out to the house and agreed it was unexplainable after verifying with the local airport there should be nothing in the airspace.

Long story....no flutes involved.

Unfortunately, yes. Even one is too many for me.[:(] The other day I sat on a bench in the garden at my customer's house to take a short break. I looked over to my right and there was a baby water moccasin (sp) curled up in a plant. The d_mn thing was about 12 inches from my leg.[:(]

I've heard........now don't quote me on this......that there some people that do probing with snakes. And many of these people are FEMALES!

Seriously.

I'm not joking.

I really did hear this.

Tom

• Moderators

I've heard........now don't quote me on this......that there some people that do probing with snakes. And many of these people are FEMALES!

Seriously.

I'm not joking.

I really did hear this.

Tom

I know you said "don't quote me on this"...however, I have never heard of that. I could interpret the "probing" several different ways, but...none of the interpretations seem appealing to me.[*-)]

We did on at least two occasions see an unexplained "ball of light" outside our home. One of these times at least four people witnessed this "light". The "ball of light" was about 12" across, moved fairly quickly and at the lowest point was about 4-6 feet off the ground. And no, before any of you imply or ask, we weren't in an "intoxicated" state of being.

In our previous home, there were numerous encounters with "spirit(s)". The home was approximately 100 years old and was solely owned by a family from "Uptown New Orleans". We leased the house for almost five years before purchasing the six acres and building our home here.

Prior to our living in that home dtel and his father did not believe in "ghosts or spirits". Maybe dtel will share his personal "encounter" with you. Very often, visitors to our home would have "experiences" with these "spirit(s).

The experiences with the spirit(s) began before we even moved into that old house....Previous tenants believed there were also "poltergeists" present when they inhabited the house...they even had the house "exorcised". But this maybe for another thread...I don't think these were alien "spirit(s)....

Oh almost forgot the coordinates are longitude 104 deg 44min 30 sec and latitude 44 deg 36 min 10 sec. Don't forget re- mi - do - do - so on the pentatonic scale and I am not talking about the openning to Dream Theater's Trail of Tears.

I landed in Roswell, NM once for a rest and some site seeing. Didn't see any aliens, but I did have an excellent hamburger with some awsome tasting sweet potato fries.

Just curious...when conducting the probing procedures, do aliens wear rubber gloves? Why are they so intent on giving us colonoscopies? It's nice of them to care so much about our health and well-being, but we already have doctors here for that...[:^)]

• 2 weeks later...