Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

tommyboy

i have a split custody dog, a house I cant afford, and klipsch. the fiance? gone.

I will be dining on mcdonalds for thanksgiving.

Hey Clarence, I want to wish you a special Happy Holidays! No matter how bad you think your situation is there is always someone worse off. Cheers[D]

• Moderators

I hope everyone has a wonderful holliday. Lets remember those that are not stateside and hope that their families and they have a great holliday in spite of the circumstances.

When I woke up this morning, at 4:30 a.m. the military personnel were the first people I thought of. I am thankful to each and every person that has served or is serving in our military. Their service to our country has allowed us the freedom to celebrate and give thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and your families.

Best Wishes to everyone on this special day....................I didn't think I would be enjoying this day, but I Thank God for every day he allows me to wake up and share another day. Do not forget about our homeless and poor right here in this country, many are not as well off as we are................they are people too.........they need our help...The Greatest Country in the World, and we have homeless, poor,sick people too...........Don't forget them......Enjoy the day....................PEACE BE WITH US ALL..............

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Clarence, you must have a good friend where you can spend the day. I have 2 good friends spending the day at my house (with my family) because they have no family in the area. If you were local you would be more than welcome here.

Mike

PS. chops, get your butt over here after the holidays.