In a Perfect World, I Want to Experience.......

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klipsch Employees

Pfffffffffft! You're in charge of the speaker planning, silly!

Like a PAIR of Jubilees!!!

And Trey - Are you guys still going to do a lecture on why it's a bad idea to change/tweek crossovers? I want to hear that one!

I said Good or Bad.....[A]

So Roger....when you gonna get your pair of Jubilees? That would yield another pair in Indy for everyone to demo [;)] With a little dressing up, you could totally replace the khorns in your living room if you went with the 510 horn. You know you want to - it's just a matter of time [:P]

So Roger....when you gonna get your pair of Jubilees? That would yield another pair in Indy for everyone to demo Wink With a little dressing up, you could totally replace the khorns in your living room if you went with the 510 horn. You know you want to - it's just a matter of time

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[:D]

Jubilees (preferrably a/b'd equally to khorns)

Working on this one...jub w/510 horn & passive net to be fair

Well if ya do the 510 you really SHOULD also do the 402 as some have suggested. There might be those that upon hearing the difference, might prefer one over the other? You could do a swap mid day (mornings 510 and afternoon 402 then reverse it next day?)

When you're done... since you can't sell them as "NEW", I think I'll be the first to offer to take them off your hands.

How about a raffle? I would be in for that!!!

Or another idea.... how about a deep discount just on Saturday, and orders in by Saurday night by 6 pm kinda thing....

Hehehehe This could make the pilgimage even more of a "You have to be here in person to get these deals day!"

Besides, it might help production, too, if we place a group order?