anyone interested in albums????????

joessportster

hello there i have some 4000 classic rock albums and i am now starting to pare down the collection, what i want to do is go thru them from a to z and after getting what i want of a certain band i will make a list and post it here, i know everyone here is just as cheap as me so the deal will be albums 1.00 each + shipping cost, payable thru pay-pal, right now i am strictly getting an idea of interest. so if this sounds like something that will interest you please post here and i will go ahead with my plan otherwise they will go to a record shop here locally , and or salvation army

Joe

Sure at that price I would be intrested.

FYI, the last person who tried this, had some problems with massive emails as a result of folks who, while doing a google search, also found out about the offer.  It took him a few weeks to clean up the mail box.

Joe,

I'm interested. I might suggest, to save your sanity that if you're going to sell them for a buck, you shoud only sell them in batches of 5 or 10. Let someone pick which 5 or 10 they want, or just batch them yourself. You won't believe how tiresome and bothersome it becomes packing and shipping 1 or 2 albums for a few bucks.

Yeah, definately. I would love to add to my small lp collection. After hearing fleetwood mac, rumours, last night, i felt like my system came alive again. I'm definately starting to love lp's. I'm local to you also which could be convenient. Then i could even hear your setup. I never did get back to you on that in another post with tube cd player. Let me know when this offer is up for grabs.

Interesting you say that. I have a copy of Rumours on CD and LP and the LP is way better sounding. Probably the fault of the engineers who did the cd but it is one example of the contrast you can find between LP and CD. My LP is just a basic US pressing with wear so nothing special, and still kills the cd.