Colter's Road-tripping

methinks there are stories yet to be told. Let's hear more about this big blonde dude, course that's not uncommon in the Quarter.

Suffice to say that the Curly one had two admirers that week- one from each camp. [:S] It made me feel funny in my belly.[*-)]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

methinks there are stories yet to be told. Let's hear more about this big blonde dude, course that's not uncommon in the Quarter.

Suffice to say that the Curly one had two admirers that week- one from each camp. [:S] It made me feel funny in my belly.[*-)]

Well...first of all Arky, let me say..."what happens in the French Quarter stays in the French Quarter"....that should offer Michael some reassurance that our secrets will be our secrets.

That being said....the "big blonde dude" was not from the French Quarter. The "dude" was a "relative" that was in town for the wedding and followed us around.

BTW, Michael I did warn you that we are a "dysfunctional group" before you ever agreed to come down here for a week.

Therefore, you have no reason to be "embarrassed" over anything that went on here...other than you obviously didn't believe me when I said "If you look up dysfunctional family in Webster's dictionary our family photograph appears....in color at that."[;)] Even Maw-Maw Joy missed you when you left and continues to ask about you every few days.

Hell....Michael is so cute he was attracting people from both "camps". It's gotta be the hair.[;)] You can't help but love those "blond tresses".

• Moderators

Hints that are "hidden" in this thread.

1. one is something audio.................TRUE

2 Well, I can only surmise that the only Heritage Michael doesn't own is the mighty

K Horn!.............FALSE

3. Nah Bill. Hes had K horns for quite some time..........TRUE

4. Hint, it's something I've never owned before.......TRUE

5. So are you going to Hope to pick up JUBS?.........FALSE.

6. a resounding not YET on the Jubilees........TRUE

7. It's gotta be a single Belle ........FALSE

8. Or a puppy ......FALSE

Okay, I have the inside scoop, but promised I wouldn't tell.....but I didn't promise to not give any hints.....this is a tough one...sorry Michael[;)]

9th hint......think big.....

Think big . . . . MCM 1900!!!

Michael Colter's Magnificent 1900's

yeah, right, what on EARTH would I do with those? I already have dual LSI's taking up space in the garage and absolutely no room at all. Do you know how BIG those are?

try again....

I do know how big those are. We took delivery on the very first pair of 1900's made back in the '70's. Paul and John Fricks (factory rep) came up with them for delivery. We set them up and moved back 1/4 mile to listen to the awesome tunes. [:D]

The first gig we did with those was on the University of Nebraka campus in front of the student union for a local band called Patchwork. Boy, did the MCM's sound good.

You really need a pair of those, Michael. They were, after all, named after you . . . .