• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Who said, "None of the Klipsch Heritage is good looking."

Them is fight'n words, young man! My big old horns is be-u-ti-ful! [8o|] [;)]

I think the Belles are as beautiful of a speaker as I have ever seen....and never heard on either.....Never slept with Shania Twain either, but damn she's a real looker also! I wonder how Shania and Belles would go together? hmmm.....

I do like a more active forum though.

I can't comment on this thread, I'm too busy cutting fields, mulching gardens and polishing silver....

All your fault!!

Do you think you could stack the hay like they do in the Amish Country. I think that would be a nice effect. I just got the Tennessee whiskey tonight! Too bad I'm going to Charleston this weekend...maybe we could all crash sunburnwilly's place!!!

• Moderators

But only off the island for a week or two, unless you are a real....troll or bung hole.

I already have one..... I want to see the IP address banned, so the troll can't ever return as 1, 2 or 3 or even worse, as someone we don't easily recognize.

Doc you never got back to me about spring break. Now that I know you think Heritage is ugly you can go ____ yourself![;)]

Only kidding Doc! I do have some KGs and Rs that you might think are cute!

Parrott hopefully there will be several great white sharks lurking in the waters surrounding the island! [:o]

Too bad I'm going to Charleston this weekend...maybe we could all crash sunburnwilly's place!!!

I'm heading to Hilton Head & Bluffton (leaving tomorrow morning, thursday). I'll be visiting my dad and while down there, plan on visiting with Chris Robinson (forum member with the Danley sub)

Maybe you ought to come on down & buy us lunch! [pi]

Too bad I'm going to Charleston this weekend...maybe we could all crash sunburnwilly's place!!!

I'm heading to Hilton Head & Bluffton (leaving tomorrow morning, thursday). I'll be visiting my dad and while down there, plan on visiting with Chris Robinson (forum member with the Danley sub)

Well , I don't have a Danley but 5 Belles with 1,360 watts and a Velodyne DD18 seem to do the trick in my 16 x 22 room . Shoot me a PM . On Fri and Sat I have to leave for work at 4pm . I'm off all day Sun and Mon . I like to show my humble little system off .

" I guess that means the Klipschorn Jubilee is a homerun in every category, except for the princess ladies on the forum!"

Okay, Dr. Who, exactly what is that supposed to mean. "Princess ladies", I didn't know we had any of those on this Forum.

Oh my, you and meagain are certainly not princess ladies....y'all be women! [Y]

Doc you never got back to me about spring break. Now that I know you think Heritage is ugly you can go ____ yourself![;)]

Only kidding Doc! I do have some KGs and Rs that you might think are cute!

Parrott hopefully there will be several great white sharks lurking in the waters surrounding the island! [:o]

Hmmm, I wonder if that email/PM or whatever it was got lost in voodoo...musta got shot off into another trajectory by the ugly force of your heritage speakers. Spring break is the 17th to the 25th and I was hoping to maybe make an Indy and Wisconsin trip, one at the beginning and one at the end of break so that I can visit the parents during the middle of break for me b-day.

Dr. Who said, "None of the Klipsch Heritage is good looking."

Them is fight'n words, young man! My big old horns is be-u-ti-ful! [8o|] [;)]

Who is too young to know what a good loookin girl looks like.

Viva Brasil!

lol - well at least I know a good lookin girl don't look like no pair of cornwalls!

We are leaving for Charleston Thursday afternoon. We will be touring all of the wedding stuff, music, etc. We are staying at the hotel that has the Charleston Grille in it on Friday and Saturday....I would LOVE to buy you guys lunch, or an evening cocktail if chance and circumstance would allow!!!!

We will be registered in either Meri Spencer or Phil Mays name. My cell is 434-548-9158 if so inclined!

Oh, I just read Hilton Head....I'm not sure how far that is from Charleston, but if the wind blows right[D]

Could you bring your Jubs?