Happy Birthday Dr. Who

gonzp

happy birthday mike,

where are you anyway? did that robot you created go mad? did you put on your shiney silver suit and travel into the future to see what you'll be doing this time next year? Whatever you do, hope it is a rewarding day for you.

enjoy these times, like a few others, i'm twice your age. still feel 23 in my mind; however, when i was sodding my front yard recently, i sure couldn't keep up with my daughter's boyfriend (also 23).

lol thx guys.

I got a new toy in the mail today:

http://www.amazon.com/M-Audio-US44010-Audio-Interface-Software/dp/B00061ZM2Y/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6/103-7433956-0862217?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1174359978&sr=8-6

If you take advantage of the free shipping, $20 mail in rebate, and a $30 credit for signing up with an Amazon credit card, you can get this badboy for $30 [8-|] Not a bad deal, eh?

This now completes my portable measurement rig, which consits of a small mixer, calibrated mic, external sound card and a laptop with preloaded and calibrated software. Now to find a box to put it all in and ship around for y'all to take some measurements [;)]

Here's what my dad's Bose speakers measure like:

bose%204.2.jpg

(click for bigger pic)

Ok, so that was one fun thing done today....now to find 2 more things to do since apparently DTEL wants me to do 3 fun things [;)][:P]

Happy Birthday Doc! [<:o)] [^]

Hey why don't you Detroit guys take him out for some 'entertainment'? [:P] [:$]

See ya when, Saturday late or Sunday?

Michael

Thx Mike - so which works better for you? Either is fine with me, but I'd like to spend more time in Indy if that's possible. Sounds like you got a bunch of new toys to show off too [;)] Give me a call sometime to arrange details - and if you wouldn't mind talking to Trey to see when he's available too. I gotta swing by his pad sometime to pick up a camera stand.

The Bose 4.2 speakers, with Bass +4 and Treble +6 on the reciever. Attached is a pic I ripped off an ebay auction.

Here, let me post the raw response:

bose%204.2raw.jpg

(click for big picture)

Gotta let it shine in all its glory, lol [;)]

post-10350-13819329472208_thumb.jpg