• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Klipsch Employees

Hey gang,

I need someone to step up and work with me to arange to hire the bartender for the Mixer. That is if you want adult drinks?

Someone will need to put a card up for the charge, (bartender for 4 hr). The bar will be cash. You can not bring your own.

Anything you bring will have to stay in your room.

Hmmm if I remember correctly wasn't it some klipsch employee last year that was doing 121db SLP tests [;)] I'd jump into this again but if it's going to be at the Holiday Inn the entire thing brings back nightmares for me[;)]

Now if we could do the Comfort in room like we did the previous year again that would be tempting. We had a great time at the mixer that year.

Craig

• 3 weeks later...
  • Klipsch Employees

I think its only $50 for the bartender. I will check to make sure.

But it has to be on a card. If we want to pass the hat and pay in cash at the end of the night, that is fine, but there must be a card to start.

Yes, we still need someone to step up.

I would do it, but working for Klipsch, that may be a bit in the "gray" area. So I had rather not.

Double darn, I just missed the Mixer......got home from work and visited with the neighbors and here it is.............almost over.

I will be @ Klipsch first thing in the morning though........................................[:P]

Hope they have some interesting stuff to see up there. I have toured a few museums, a Philip Morris cigarette factory, the Atlanta Coca-Cola museum, a few glass factories, a Makers Mark Distillery and Coors Brewery in Colorado. This should be interesting, especially since it's here in Indy and it is AUDIO related!

See you tomorrow.......Pat (Speedball)