• Klipsch Employees

Why not just have a cash bar? That wouldn't stop me from having a few brews with the gang. I too, remember that Craig got stiffed for several hundred dollars two years ago. That was horrible and totally unacceptable!

Picky, you are quite right. I talked to the HI and they will do a cas bar. They have a flat rate for 4hr. That pays for the bartender. Someone will have to put up a card for the 4 hr. All drinks are cash past that. The music can start at 9am or so. WE WILL KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN. There will be a Klipsch rep. there for the time to close the room at 12 or so. We will be setting up some stuff in there for Sat night on Friday. You will be welcome to bring your gear if you want, but just remember that volume is a big point this time.

meeting to go to ...more later.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I think Trey said in another thread that Fri and Sat will be at the Holiday Inn ballroom. He hasn't talked to me about it yet, so I'm a bit in the dark as well. More details to come, as soon as we get on the same page [:^)]

• Klipsch Employees

We found out that it is ok to have the mixer in the ball room Klipsch is renting for the weekend.

We will be sitting up some gear on Fri, but the mixer can take place while we set up. (That way I will have all the help I need [6] )

We will shut the room down about 12am.

Sat night we will have dinner and some other things TBD at a later time.

The HI folks worked with us to let us in the room for very little $. We need to set up anyway, so why not let you guys use the room while we set up.

And to be blunt, that leaves Klipsch in charge of the volume. HI is worried about everyone being to loud. If it get to loud for them, they will let us know and the volume will lower. If we can't keep it down to please them, we will close the room.

My guess is 95 - 100db will be the limit.

We will see how things go. You all know I like it loud, so it will be hard for me as well. If you want loud, you can have all that you want while at the tour.

yes remember that LOUDER ALWAYS SOUNDS BETTER geesh

geesh?

This comes from a guy that has his arm on a stack of speakers larger than he is....geesh...

I like headroom, lots and lots of headroom!

There is no reason for distortion, or feedback, ever.