Someone knock me over the head..... Sorry Gary.

NOSValves

On a day that the G-Man should have gotten something from me, I got something from the G-Man. Hot Dawg <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Gary - Happy Birthday!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I didn't forget about it... Happy B-Day dude!

My sister tells me I got an album waiting for me when I get home on Friday. I'll let you know what I think of it (Angel Wings). I can't wait to hear it!

Mike

Mike sent me a very nice Rickie Lee Jones LP for my birthday. Thanks again pal!

You'll LOVE Angel Wings!!

Call me when you get home. I have a few I need to send you along with some recommendations!! A couple of my recent acquisitions are just AMAZING!!!!!

I didn't forget about it... Happy B-Day dude!

My sister tells me I got an album waiting for me when I get home on Friday. I'll let you know what I think of it (Angel Wings). I can't wait to hear it!

Mike

Mike sent me a very nice Rickie Lee Jones LP for my birthday. Thanks again pal!

You'll LOVE Angel Wings!!

Call me when you get home. I have a few I need to send you along with some recommendations!! A couple of my recent acquisitions are just AMAZING!!!!!

Cool! I'll be home tomorrow afternoon, and will be there for 9 days! That means lots of listening time, and a chance to purchase some new stuff! Look forward to talking to you.

Mike

Happy Belated Birthday To Gary,

I agree whole-heartedly with Michael's statement of fact.... you are definitely one of the best members on this forum. If not for you, I'd still be spinning my wheels looking for that perfect sound. Thank you for your endless kindness, patience and generosity. Your a what I call a "Straight Shooter, or Stand-Up Guy", and rare bird indeed, nuf said.

Thank you for being a friend, and happy birthday buddy.

Let me also chime in here with a happy belated to Gary. In the midst of my recent MC-30 episode I never got to this. I think it's safe to say your April 1st went better than mine did.....it had to.

Gary truly is one of the forum "good guys", and that avatar makes him even more welcome here from my perspective. Proof that we truly are "everywhere".

Gary IS a forum "good guy," and I can vouch for that from seeing him up close and closely in person for the past 3-4 years. He was a real beacon during my months-long recuperation from foot surgery in 2004, and has been a dedicated friend since. He backstopped me all the way during last fall's Klipsch/Strathmore fest, and the good things continue. So, Gary, a belated happy B-day from me, too!

Larry