Rigma, here's your J-B-RO Jubilee

bhendrix

Rigma, here's your Jubilee with a "B" style top like the K-Horn. Stunning, imho.

The height proportion between top and bottom is equal to the golden ratio. The ratio of total width to total height is also equal to the golden ratio.

All part of Roy's perfect design, I'm certain.

post-16963-13819329785578_thumb.jpg

Wow! That looks great! Now how much more than a regular black Jubilee would that cost? It's easy to picture one of those on the cover of Stereophile or The Absolute Sound.

Folks

When I orginally bought mine I had in mind to add grilles and a center wood panel to the bass horn with a nice wood frame around the K402 but wasn't sure about grille cloth over the K402. The point I'm making is the Jubs you can buy now can be made to look very nice like this if your handy with wood or willing to pay a cabinet shop possibly!

I actually like the idea of a removable front wood(walnut, oak, maple, etc...) panels and frames that could easly be changed out if your room decor was to change down the road.

mike tn

Hey Bill

Could you take that picture and alter the height some say for people who might want a shorter jub with a K510 horn? or even a less wide top also with again a K510 horn being used.

Hey! anyone else that is good with photo editing: less see some other Concepts for all different kinds of Jubilee cosmetic designs.

Man I can see it now! Active, Passive, Full Blown Top Horn (K402) or Reserved Top section with (K510) horn. Jub's in many flavors.........But all GOOD!

mike tn

Thanks Bill. Sorry for the delay, I just saw this. I like that allot! and my wife likes it also. Just last night we did somthing similar but had the frame on the outside of the 402 also and thought pretty could but your way looks much better. I will start thinking of a way to do this. Thanks again.

rigma