If someone gave you a pr of speakers, what would you want them to be?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picky (who's that in the photo) sez: "Why? - Since winning my Heresy IIIs I've learned: There's ALWAYS room for more Klipsch in the house!"

Amen to that brother!

M

Michael: I was wondering how long it would be before someone asked who's in my Avatar photo. Heh-heh! It's ME! At the age of 19 in my Navy flight jacket while I was stationed at NAS Jacksonville, Florida in 1971.

Picky (who's that in the photo) sez: "Why? - Since winning my Heresy IIIs I've learned: There's ALWAYS room for more Klipsch in the house!"

Amen to that brother!

M

Michael: I was wondering how long it would be before someone asked who's in my Avatar photo. Heh-heh! It's ME! At the age of 19 in my Navy flight jacket while I was stationed at NAS Jacksonville, Florida in 1971.

I knew that, you can tell from your smile and eyes. Just wanted to hear you confess!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Cornwall 3!!! lots of bang in a reasonable size[:P]

YES IT IS !

It is very rare that no one is home around here, except Christy, but for an hour and a half this evening I could turn it up.[:D]

It's been a while since I had a chance to listen like this, 100 to 102 DB on the meter, about 12, or a little past straight up on the HK 930 volume.

Van Morrison "Moondance" CD, Bob Marley "Legend" CD, you would not belive the bass from the Clll's, the sofa was vibrating !

Cornwall lll is really a lot of bang in a reasonable size, a good all around sound, a little power and they really come alive !

Yes, the old man is me..LOL. We had kids later than most people. They will keep me young for years! That is us in Hawaii.

That one "Legends" Bob Marley CD is the best one of Bob. Some even say it is the only one you really need. And your right, the bass is just fantastic too.. When we were in Jamaica I fell in love with it all over again..

Played them on Cornwall's a lot.. Sounds wonderful cranked too!

• Moderators

I was just kidding Indy, next April is our next cruise and it includes Jamaica "Mon". They say there is a Bob Marley park or memorial or something like that, need to read and see if it would be worth going to see. We will only have one day there so we may not make it, there may be something else we would rather do ?

See you in a couple weeks ! [:D]

• Moderators

Indy,

We had the opportunity to see Peter Tosh back in the early 80's. He appeared at Ole Man River's, a very small venue in New Orleans. Needless to say Peter Tosh was "honoring his religious beliefs" during the concert, as a matter of fact he even passed some his "belief" among the audience.[:P]

In the words of Verna, Picky's wife, "That was some good sh*t man".[:$]

And believe it or not, at that time Ole Man Rivers was owned by a very well known Louisiana politician.

YES IT IS !

It is very rare that no one is home around here, except Christy, but for an hour and a half this evening I could turn it up.[:D]

It's been a while since I had a chance to listen like this, 100 to 102 DB on the meter, about 12, or a little past straight up on the HK 930 volume.

Van Morrison "Moondance" CD, Bob Marley "Legend" CD, you would not belive the bass from the Clll's, the sofa was vibrating !

Cornwall lll is really a lot of bang in a reasonable size, a good all around sound, a little power and they really come alive !

Your warrranty is now officially void, Dtel.

• Moderators

YES IT IS !

DARN, I hate when that happens ! Wish you could have heard it ![Y]

YES IT IS !

This post has been reported to Customer Service. [:P]

• Moderators

Trey,

I am sure Michael is running on "full throttle" right now.

He really needs to "step away" from the energy drinks...he will only get more "highstrung" from here on out.[:S]

I am sure you will notice his anxiety level increasing as the Pilgramage gets closer....I hope he doesn't exhaust you guys before we all get to Indy![;)]

Michael, as Buddy would say "take a break".