If someone gave you a pr of speakers, what would you want them to be?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jub's big time, why? Cause I don't have any now or yet [:'(] ?

Cornwall III's, love em but have three C I's now, no room.......MCM? I don't live out in the sticks, no room or the answer woould be BIG TIME yes!!.........Q III and Promedia 2.0? Big speaker guy, too small........but for the size they are nice and sound "bigger" than they are

Or was I not supposed to answer as I work here?

Jubilee.....That is the speaker that will push the state of the art in future horn design,,,It is modular and can be easily modified. Paul klipsch would have liked to see that design grow.

OK Trey, if you want to try to understand me,

I would love for them to be jubilees, especially with the huge horn. Because so many have said they are the best they've ever heard.

second would be cornwall III. Cornwalls are a wonderful all around performer.

Thanks for asking, dreaming of klipsch speakers is what I do all the time. Dreaming of free Klipsch speakers, well that is further than I've dared to dream before. Thanks for pushing the envelope.

Kimball

Forte III Aren't the best klipsch has ever built.I believe for Music the CF-4's I have sound much better.I have the KV-4 also.

The CF-4's cost 2500.00,Forte's were a lot cheaper.Their Bookshelf Reference Speakers sound awesome just add a Good Sub and You will have a Killer System.

For Home Theatre the THX system they have sounds awesome .My Speakers are getting Old but in excellent shape but kliosch has improved their Crossovers,Horns and Woofers a lot since 1986 when I purchased Mine.

I had a pair of forte's they did sound good and still do but the best I don't think so.Their Pro speakers are very good also.I found a pair of Heresy's In Dallas TX back in 80's and bought them and they weighed a ton and sounded very good.I would have hated to have dropped those on my foot.

Good think It had a handle on it.I was stupid for ever selling those but I still have My CF-4's and want some bookshelf references for rear channel.

No Sub needed those CF-4's will pound you into submission.

Check out the THX Ultra2 System for $10,000.00.A lot of Theatres use them.

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/thx-ultra2.aspx

I would say Jubs for, because of the quality, and I could still fit them into my living room.

Cornwall IIIs next, because they also sound great and would still fit into the living room, and be less obtrusive than the LaScalas.

Never have even thought about the Forte lineup.

What a decision- they are all beautiful speakers.

Bruce

• Moderators

"Thanks for asking, dreaming of klipsch speakers is what I do all the time. Dreaming of free Klipsch speakers, well that is further than I've dared to dream before. Thanks for pushing the envelope."

Kimball, I can tell you dtel and I never dreamed we would win Cornwall IIIs while attending the Pilgramage in Hope. It was the fartherest thing from our minds. As a matter of fact, Daddy Dee won the first set of speakers which we thought was the "Big Prize", congrats again Dee. We thought Klipsch would be giving away some of those awesome tie-died 60th Anniversary t-shirts the plant employees were wearing.

Dtel's name being drawn from that hat and called out over the PA system was a total shocker. Dtel darn near had a heart attack. Dtel kept shaking his head in disbelief. Trey had to tell him to get up out of his chair and come to the stage.

After speaking with dtel a few minutes Trey walked over to congratulate me, all I could was cry and tell Trey, "I can't believe it, I just can't believe it".

When all of that was said and done, the Cornwall III's are totally awesome speakers and I do love our Forte II set up, but just as amazing were the "forum relationships" that were transformed into lifelong friendships.

For us "talking" on the Klipsch forum is a day to day enjoyment, meeting our fellow members and Klipsch empoyees in person brought our passion and respect for Klipsch to a higher level.

I can't wait to see our "old friends" and meet up with the "new friends" we have made in the past year.

• Moderators

Quintet III

Cornwall III

Jub's

MCM Grand THX

Promedia 2.0

What?

and Why?

and before you ask, No We are not giving speakers away, I am just trying to understand you guys.

Trey, I am so relieved ya'll are not giving speakers away.[;)]

Dtel said if my name got called at the 2007 Pilgramage to win speakers I would have to tell you I wasn't accepting them and he would to do the same. Dtel says nobody on the Forum would talk to us if he or I won speakers this year.[:(] I said, " That's [bs], fair is fair".[:P]

But just in case....I would want 60th Anniversary K-horns....no not because of the diamonds...I just think they are beautiful speakers....but since they aren't on the list....it would have to be those "plug ugly Jubs" as Coytee so eloquently puts it.[:D]

All I can say is having had the Jubes for a while now...I'd like to get something that pushes the envelope. Something that is state of the art. Something that has many many people drooling for them.

Perhaps Klipsch and their expertise can clone some Pioneer HPM 100's or maybe go all out and do some Realistic Mach I's??? Roy Boy can keep his Bose, I want the real studs.

All I can say is having had the Jubes for a while now...I'd like to get something that pushes the envelope. Something that is state of the art. Something that has many many people drooling for them.

Perhaps Klipsch and their expertise can clone some Pioneer HPM 100's or maybe go all out and do some Realistic Mach I's??? Roy Boy can keep his Bose, I want the real studs.

Coyotee,

You must be careful with your tongue in cheek stuff. The public is allowed through here, and they won't understand the prodding context of your subtle statement. They'll end up thinking someone who owns the jubilees think they suck, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Kimball