If someone gave you a pr of speakers, what would you want them to be?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, Jub's or MCM Grand.....man, way to make it hard.

I would probably go with Roy's version of the home Jubilee because I think it could be argued that it's one of the best speakers to ever hit the market. I say one of the best, yet can't think of anything that I might want more...

The MCM Grands would be a lot of fun though....I'd drag em out to the quad every night and play tunes for the entire campus [Y]

Paul's and Roy's JUBILEE. I hold the design genius of these two Audio Masters in highest esteem. I knew Paul and it's fun getting to know Roy. These are men of faith and highest integrity. It is an honor to listen to something these guys designed. I love the low-distortion and incredible energy of the bass horn and I loved the sound I heard from the K-402 last year in Hope. I would want Roy to autograph the K-402's with a silver Sharpie. [;)]

• Moderators

CORNWALL lll,..................OH never mind you gave me a pair already ! [:P] T H A N K Y O U Trey, and Klipsch, and Treys little girl for picking my name !

Because they never had Klipschorns on there , Jubs !

must have more Jubs... must have more Jubs..... must have more Jubs[|-)]

Never mind I was just dreaming!

So to answer Trey's question I guess I would pick the a......................Jubs!

The reason for me anyway is the same for me as it was with the Khorn in that I appreciate the (beauty in the design and cutting edge technology that actually offers Real Audible Improvements In Musical Reproduction) and above all "The Music" the Jub provides!

mike tn[:)]

Given these choices, I'd go with the MCM Grand THX, Jub's, Cornwall III

MCM Grand THX - way too big for my small house, but in the home theater of my dreams.... and awesome outdoor party speakers with a lot of effort to move 'em outside

Jub's - also way too big for my small house, but maybe a little easier to move to the patio

Cornwall III - Might actually fit in my small home - and still awesome patio speakers relatively easy to move for neighborhood parties

I'd also be happy with Quintet III and Promdia 2.0 if you're giving them away [H] But if I'm dreaming, let's really get the legendary Klipsch sound

Please sign me up if you do have a drawing

My vote actually goes to a set of Bose. Think about it... they're something I'd never pay for myself and probably never listen to. I could either use them as fire starter or give them as a gift to someone who also is too cheap to buy them and be their hero!!

[Y]

My second place vote would have to side with Mike... maybe he & I could split a pair & use it as a center...?

Trey,

I believe the question(s) is not precise enough. The first try was what we want. That might depend on what we have already. The second iteration was to solicit information which might lead to an understanding of us guys (and gals).

But I'll tell ya. The most recent development by Klipsch which is of interest is the tractrix. The earliest one was the bass horn.

Gil

Quintet III

Cornwall III

Jub's

MCM Grand THX

Promedia 2.0

What?

and Why?

and before you ask, No We are not giving speakers away, I am just trying to understand you guys.

Forte IIIs will be the what.

The why is because I have already won them (Please check my previous thread regarding Forte IIIs).

I win, I win, I win!

No hat needed!