If someone gave you a pr of speakers, what would you want them to be?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jubilee

because I have Khorns

because of what Marion said: Jubilee.....That is the speaker that will push the state of the art in future horn design,,,It is modular and can be easily modified.

because I want the best possible sound to recreate a 3D sonic holograph

MCM grand THX, and I will tell you why.... everyone here knows I am kinda a nut, well ok, overboard at times. I would absolutely love to throw outdoor parties where high output, and low distorion would be paramout. [:D]

I will leave it at that.... heheeheheh....

MCM grand cause I'm as nuts as Michael[:|]

tc

MCM grand THX, and I will tell you why.... everyone here knows I am kinda a nut, well ok, overboard at times. I would absolutely love to throw outdoor parties where high output, and low distorion would be paramout. [:D]

I will leave it at that.... heheeheheh....

MCM grand cause I'm as nuts as Michael[:|]

tc

Sure wish you could make it to the Pilgrimage Terry!

Oh yeah, you wanna talk about NUTS?

post-10755-13819333926486_thumb.jpg

All I can say is having had the Jubes for a while now...I'd like to get something that pushes the envelope. Something that is state of the art. Something that has many many people drooling for them.

Perhaps Klipsch and their expertise can clone some Pioneer HPM 100's or maybe go all out and do some Realistic Mach I's??? Roy Boy can keep his Bose, I want the real studs.

dude,

mach 1's? i'm only human you know.

have a blessed night you dog person,

roy

by the way, you know how many mach 1's they have sold? one word: tons.

by the way, you know how many mach 1's they have sold? one word: tons.

You can almost add one pair to their production number. I was going to buy a pair when I was 16/17 and put them in my car! Prior to me driving, I got around on foot. Radio Shack was the nearest/only place near me (still probably 3 miles away) that had speakers so they were all I knew of. Wasn't until I was driving that my circle of independence and inclusion expanded, allowing me to visit other places that were 10/25 miles away. Fortunately for me, I then stumbled onto Electro Voice (first) and then Klipsch.

So, if Klipsch were going to offer me a free pair of something? I'll admit to being torn. Of course I'd love another pair of Jubes that goes completely without saying. Since however, I live on a farm surrounded by 250 acres and another 500 or so acers beyond that of woods, I'd find some real intrigue having some fun outside with the MCM's. I think Colter is onto something!

• Klipsch Employees

MY list was just examples. I am not very good at asking everone a question am I.

I didn't make a poll, because I did not want to list all the speakers we make.

Oh well, it was just a fun question anyway. We would never give away speakers.