Lets see if I can add a few more names to the "I am coming to Indy in June" list.

hey man, at least you got a system in every room in da house. Now we just got to get some Klipsch in there. I have a few modest pairs that might serve you well. you can give a listen at the Pilgrimage if you wish.

Yes, I'd love to hear as many different models as possible. A big part of the reason I got to get to the pilgrimage. That and the tour and hanging out with a bunch of fun loving people and I've always been fascinated by audio reproduction

Well, "system" in every room is a bit optimistic.... I should've bought at least a small pair when I lived in the Dallas area in the late 80's early 90's as a coworker got a pair on sale for $100 a speaker ... and he and others including a coworker who was also a good friend were very impressed... didn't have any money then and nothing to hook them up to except for replacing my main speakers... or maybe a boombox And I think that was after my friend had chunked out $800 or $900 a pair on some Cantons (didn't ask my opinion) Nor did a former coworker / friend who's installed a home theater in his home using 5 BSTM model 301s (or something like that) - methinks he could've done much better (didn't ask my opinion either)

From what I've read about the $100 a pair promedia, I think it's way past time to get some Klipsch - gotta start somewhere - maybe outside - maybe in our bathroom we've torn apart to replace the tub - had already planned on getting some music in there to go along with the Jacuzzi tub and some of the Klipsch in wall speakers look surprisingly affordable - bet I can get plenty of help on where to put speakers in the bathroom

and I hadn't even thought too much about the used market until Christy suggested it....

time to improve on the quality of our speakers

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw fellow Pilgrims, those Jubilees will be residing in the same listening room as the 60th Anniversary Khorns. It doens't get much heavier than that!

so anyone else joining in the fun? Only THREE weeks away!

Great!!!!

Getting to hear the 60th Anniversary Khorns is exciting and now with the Jubilees in the same room! [Y]

"When Opportunity Knocks You Better Answer The Door"

mike tn[:D]