Retro tee's....in the house!

Amy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a couple shirts on the 18th and still haven't received them. I really dislike dealing with Fedex Ground (not my choice.) The estimated delivery date came and went, then the next day with the package on the van they just failed to deliver. Since I am self-employeed and office at home, I don't have a choice but to send it here and have now wasted two days waiting to sign for something that shouldn't be required anyway. Fedex now says it will be tomorrow, when I'll be catching a plane for my next ESPN gig until next week. I guess if my wife doesn't happen to be home when they eventually deliver they will just send it back to Klipsch. Oh well. [:(]

David

FEDEX UPDATE:

My trip got pushed back a day, so I had some time this afternoon and decided to go by the Fedex Ground facility and pick up the package. It is about 25 miles away, and they said the package would be there until it left on the van again in the morning. When I got there, the package wasn't there! Someone that works in the office that lives near me took it and was trying to deliver it right about then to my house (no one was home,) but they couldn't leave it because a DIRECT SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED! I was hot. I get home and they had left a first delivery attempt sheet, so if I miss it tomorrow it probably will be coming back to Klipsch. Amy you might want to tell your folks in California their direct signature required policy on such small orders, which I am sure is a CYA on their part when people say they never received an item, isn't in the best interest for certain customers like me. This WILL make me think twice before I use your web store again.

FINAL UPDATE:

Fedex person called me and I went to their house tonight and SIGNED and picked up the package. Rant over. Thanks for listening . . . Oh, T-shirts are swell.

Gosh, the XL T-shirt seems to be a little small. I'm afraid to wash it. Same goes for the 60th anniversary shirt. They fit like a shirt I've washed a few times already.

I agree, the retro XL seemed a little small, Rosalie quickly reminded me that I can shrink down to fit in it.............[:(]

• Moderators

It would of been nice to have a chance to purchase them at Indy.

yes it would have

Sorry, we had way too much on our plate to get this set up in time. It's not as easy as it sounds. Perhaps next year.

Got my package on schedule and the stuff is great! No issues with the signature. By the way, if I know something is coming to my house and I'm not there to sign, I print out the tracking info and write the driver a note. I sign it and say this is to accept the package and I take full responsibility for the driver leaving it on my porch. Don't know if it works everywhere, but my driver is cool with it.

1. Love the retro design on the Klipschorn shirt

2. The etched logo on the beer glass is very classy--much nicer and presumably more durable than ink logos.

3. Once we buy out all the retro T's can you do the next ones in 100% cotton like the oval T's?

Thanks, Amy--for everything! Sorry I couldn't make the pilgrimage this year...

Triceratops,

We missed you at the Pilgrimage this year. I was asking about you. Haven't seen you around very much. How's everything going?

I know I have been absent a lot--thanks for thinking of me! My family and I are all healthy and well. This was our son's senior year in high school (he just graduated last month) and he is leaving for college in NY in August. Our daughter is still at U of O (just finished her 2nd year) and has an apartment close to campus and is working part time. My sister and her dog have also been living with us for the last 5 months while she finds her own place after moving to Oregon. We did manage to finally finish our bedroom/stereo room so I now have a reasonable place for the Klipschorns--but I still have a 60-cycle hum problem in the house that I haven't figured out.

So everything is going really well, and I am still working in the relatively new job that I started about 6 months before the 2006 pilgrimage. Hope you folks are having fun with your Cornwalls!

I will try to check in a little more regularly...I love this place.

Best in horns,

triceratops

yes it would have

Sorry, we had way too much on our plate to get this set up in time. It's not as easy as it sounds. Perhaps next year.

any info on the teeshirt that you said you would look into?

yes it would have

I guess your right. Something just came to mind about having a vendors license and tax I.D. for a storefront type of business.

• Moderators

any info on the teeshirt that you said you would look into?

Oops, sorry, Jay. I've been ridiculously busy. I was out Wed-Fri of last week and will be again Wed-Fri of this week. I'll let you know something hopefully today!

oops, I guess even employees have to pay for their stuff if they want it shipped. Sure hope it's all still in stock. Sorry Amy[:$]

Miss Jenny in accounting seems to get my money every week... what's with that?

You'd think they'd know I was good for it by now?

M

Klipsch resent my order, again with a signature required. Unfortunately I just got back from a 2 week tour of the eastern seabord and missed them again. I don't know if I will ever see these great shirts you are all raving about.