3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Enjoying a rock.

Is that even possible?[;)]

At the D.C. U2 concert parking lot I ran into two guys from Lancaster County. I told them I used to live in Ephrata. They were drinking rolling rock, I took pitty on them and gave them a few Dogfish Head, Stone and Sierra Nevada brews. You would have thought I gave them my first born. They were planning on sleeping in their car after the show, so perhaps they needed a break.

Split feelings on the game tonight...as a Bears fan, there is really not a good answer to who I want to win. We lost to GB head to head...so naturally I would like them to lose...however, I am more afraid of Minnesota in the long run. I think I want a tie game with lots of injuries...that will do just fine!

IN FARVE WE TRUST!...what a game...any doubters out there?I think Bret answered all questions about his age/arm last night. Man I love watching him play ball.After a far too long morning of class I decided to hit the pistol range with a close bud who is home on leave from Iraq. Had a blast!....no pun intended...shooting the ole' XD. 9 fliers out of 150 rounds was enough to remind me why I love this country. Being at the range this afternoon, drinking a brew with my bud this evening and enjoying a fine peice of foreign grown tobacco brings to mind the saying made famous by a fellow American. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS IN FRANCE!"I must say having just enjoyed all of these things, not to leave out a great episode of Sons of Anarchy, makes me very proud to live in this country.

Now that I'm off the politically incorrect soap box....how bout a beer boys? Newcastle's on me. ~Ratherhunt

Was it that Uncle ted who said that?? fine words of wisdom.

I will take a Newcastle- ice cold

+1 on the XD- fine shooting little piece.

call me if your buddy brought back any goodies from Iraq- I need an ACOG.

Everybody here is pretty PC so watch what you say- LMAO[D]

Drinking at 2 pm....awesome...actually not, I would rather be working and stupid drywall guys have not shown yet...dropped off the materials 2 hours ago, but no sign of the installers...good excuse to have a few I guess...probably be miller time again later as well. Winchester, check you PM too.

ACE

It has been a quiet week at the bar...just got Patrick down for a few hours atleast...drywallers got the ceiling hung, but so late no finishing yet. The "south of the border workers" actually drywalled the base surround on my bar which I did not ask for...it was supposed to be oak...but for now I guess it is finished for my appraisal which should be in a couple week...I will take it. Getting ready to make some dinner for Karen when she gets home from a 14 hour day, even though we usually just want a drink and some sleep. Hope I did not screw myself demanding a GS-7 grade on my latest Fed application...I qualify for it, I know I am worth it, but I have a feeling alot of people will go in for a GS-5. Oh well, we will see...it will be a much bigger round on me if it works out. Cheers all, ACE

my new Dell laptop is in some kind of loop amd will not shut down. So I am computerless for the moment. Except at work. Hate the &^&ing things.

Work is killing me. Too tired to drink much. maybe catch up tonite with some Jack and coke.

Opening day of rifle season this weekend- deer- special time of year that I always look foward to.

have a jack and coke on me. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me ECU WON last week- I was picking between ECU and Carolina on the card and carolina screwed me- ECU covered the point spread.

Win some games... the talk junk about ECU.. no dog in this fight.. just gambling cash.

I like Jack and coke- the litle cokes that stil taste like the old ones. Blantons or basil.. then I will drink it neat.

Opted for Ketle martinis with lemon.. detailed the Cayman.. smoked a Padron 1926.. great evening.

Listened to some jonny Lang and kenny Wayne on the K horns- does it get any better - Man i love this pieced together system- waiting on my Jolida CD to return - but loving this Cambridge in the meantime- have a drink of Ketel on me

Loving the Deep sea dweller- not heavy as I expected- maybe my favorite watch for the moment at least.. Cheers to all- have a great evening.

Just got called in and was going to be pink-slipped tomorrow...luckily I am a great salesman and employee...have until November 10th now...I will join you for a round...ceiling got taped today and should be finished tomorrow! Then carpet shopping will be over weekend and Patrick's 1st birthday next weekend. Good lord I need a lot of drinks. Cheers all! [D]

getting ready for a 5 am wakeup and hopefully a big buck on the wall or some doe venison for the freezer. enjoying some cold Pilsners. id ratherhunt is home from App State for opening day- on a Sunday of all things?????.

hey TH-- looks like your heels are back on track- beat up on some poor school but what the heck- a victory is a victory.

quiet nite at the bar- Cheers to all- back at ya tomorrow nite.