3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

wow, everyone must be as busy as me...been a month before ben posted...$10 rebate on 4 packs of Stella, so a round of Stellas on me. Cheers

Thanks, Count me in.... plus a game of darts...

Free drinks and darts. Count me in. Now to find my darts... [:$]

Warning. I suck at darts. Good clearance, front, sides, back, highly recommended. That or full body armor.

Boxx - have you pickedc out our bars new pool tables yet. Or we were just getting one?

Nice weather coming here in Germany, found a nice summer beer very smooth and silky texture with a very mild hops taste. It is a beer wich is not filtered so you get a nice yeast taste on the abgang. Come on over I got a few cases of this, it is nice to be in a country where good beer is cheep!!

post-26058-13819691766888_thumb.jpg

Here is a link to a supplier, for normal bottles it is around 1€ a piece ($1.33) I think they deliver to the states as well.

http://www.systempack.de/flaschenkatalog-shop_eng.html

I like the old bottles as well, easier to open, look cool and keeps the pesky wasps out of your beer.

Edit: just a thought, if he were willing to pay shipping and what I pay for deposit (around 8 bucks) I could send a few cases. A case is 24 bottles and weighs around 10 lbs. I could probably rinse out the bottles wrap in paper and then back into the case and package the case.

wow, everyone must be as busy as me...been a month before ben posted...$10 rebate on 4 packs of Stella, so a round of Stellas on me. Cheers

Thanks, Count me in.... plus a game of darts...

Free drinks and darts. Count me in. Now to find my darts... Embarrassed

Warning. I suck at darts. Good clearance, front, sides, back, highly recommended. That or full body armor.

Boxx - have you pickedc out our bars new pool tables yet. Or we were just getting one?

Nothing picked out yet Ben... I thought we would start with one and see how it goes. Two tables might take up some of the dance floor space...

• 4 weeks later...

Someone has to open this joint up...gin and tonics (and ginger ale) on me. I can still lift one arm! Boxx...I had 2 pitchers of Dos Equis at lunch with friends and will toast your recently parted with khorns.

ACE

The next time you decide to have a couple of pitchers of cerveza at lunch, let me know. I'll come join you. It was hard to part with the khorns. However, sometimes you have to shake up the inventory...

Cheers, Boxx....

• 2 weeks later...

Too lazy to cook tonight so here's not only dinner this evening but breakfast tomorrow morning too (sans beer of course).

Posted Image

Yea... I know... It's an old picture that I've used before but if I'm too lazy to cook do you really think I have the ambition to take a new picture? [;)]

• 3 weeks later...

Really dusty. Boxx has been working on our pool room but won't let anybody see what's going on. There's also a large expansion......

Good to see you Chuck. Almost called the other day to see how things were going.

Make mine a Blenheim Original #3 pink cap. On ice for me. Straight up for Alea. To go being a bar and she's 17 she's not allowed to enter bars in IN.

Welcome GOS. Not on in a long time and kind of new.

Chuck's buying so I'd recommend a Belvedere martini's like he's drinking. Very good I'm sure and even better if Chuck makes it. Otherwise looks to be self serve tonight.

I don't really drink much refreshing adult beverages and normally drink ginger ale. Blenheim Original Number 3 Pink Cap is craxy HOT. No 5 Not As Hot Gold Cap is not as hot, not mild. #9 diet is like the regular but missing the good flavor of pure cane sugar. Canada Dry with supper.