Mmmmmm, baaacon

sputnik

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot Sput.......between reading the link for Bacon Cereal and that Great John link, I have streams of tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard. My manager has even come out of his office to see what's the matter with me.

Still LMFAO............

Oh - and there's nothing I like more than to let my bacon sit in the syrup running off my pancakes until they're fully soaked. And crumbled up bacon mixed in with scrambled eggs.....yum. Then there's the bacon/cheese omlette from Waffle House that I donate my left artery to.

My side hurts from laughing........

"Tom???? Why are you putting bacon on me and why there????"

Tom

I looked a bit closer at one of the pics from the Great John site. Are those "Brilliant Pebbles" or "Magic Stones"? Why would anyone put them on the floor there? Acoustical treatment??
Unless those are............................eeeewww.

post-17394-13819338926494_thumb.jpg

Back to more pleasant thoughts. Remember the Cosby Show? There was talk of a "Bacon Burger Dog." According to my research, it was a hot dog wraped in cheese then wrapped in hamburger then wrapped in bacon. It might be worth a try since the Wendy's Baconator sounds like a dud.

"Dad...I want a BACON BURGER DOG!"

-Theo Huckstable

post-17394-13819338927344_thumb.jpg

Back to more pleasant thoughts. Remember the Cosby Show? There was talk of a "Bacon Burger Dog." According to my research, it was a hot dog wraped in cheese then wrapped in hamburger then wrapped in bacon. It might be worth a try since the Wendy's Baconator sounds like a dud.

"Dad...I want a BACON BURGER DOG!"

-Theo Huckstable

Getting back to the umpleasent, I bet they look the same comming out if you added some corn.

We had, for some strange reason at the Klipsch weekend, a discussion about corn. LOL Anarchist went on and on about it!

What is it about corn...... you eat corn..... so it goes in as corn... and it comes out.. still corn? Does your body actually like it?

Ever had corn on the cob, slightly burnt, on the grill with melted butter..... and a little salt n pepper to taste too? mmmmmm

• Moderators

We had, for some strange reason at the Klipsch weekend, a discussion about corn. LOL Anarchist went on and on about it!

What is it about corn...... you eat corn..... so it goes corn... and it comes out.. still corn? Does your body actually like it?

Ever had corn on the cob slightly burnt on the grill with melted butter and a little salt n pepper to taste too? mmmmmm

So you have been using the new grill. [Y] I 'almost' felt bad cooking on that new grill, it was so nice and clean.

• Moderators

I like to mix 50% hot sausage in ground beef for burgers, but bacon also sounds good.

Italian bread crumbs a couple eggs and plenty garlic and onion are always added to the beef around here and I am always looking for something else, now I have something else to try BACON !

I normally mix up the burgers around here and don't tell anyone what's in them, and just see how they come out, they have know idea whats in them. I think they will know for sure when I mix in bacon.

And when I first read Sput's first post I thought he was kidding.

What is it about corn...... you eat corn..... so it goes in as corn... and it comes out.. still corn? Does your body actually like it?

Ever had corn on the cob, slightly burnt, on the grill with melted butter..... and a little salt n pepper to taste too? mmmmmm

Roger,

We saw a t-shirt in the Indy airport that made Caroline and I think of that very conversation.

It said -- GOT CORN --

And we almost bought it to send to you.

Steve

Roger,

We saw a t-shirt in the Indy airport that made Caroline and I think of that very conversation.

It said -- GOT CORN --

And we almost bought it to send to you.

Steve

I saw one that said "Poop Corn?"

Oh Sput, my absolute favorite food item on the planet:-) After my last colestrol checkup the little woman put me on zero colestrol bacon bits and they absolutely SOCK!

Arf, I grew up in a southern cooking family and we always had that bacon grease tin right up on top in the back middle of the range and almost everything got a drop or two in it especially veggies:-)

I'm going to stay away from the corn gig for now as corn's my favorite veggie, go figure eh!

I sneak it it in every now and again and my mother in law bless her heart always makes us BLT's on father's day every year and as far as the little woman is concerned she thinks that is too much of course she always looks over at me while I'm working on that 4th sammich like I'm never going to get one ever again. LOL

Let me tell ya a little story and you'll probably wonder why I'm not dead already! When I was stationed in Germany in the late 70's my roomate worked in the mess hall and every morning around 4:00am I would roll up to the mess hall with my team (I worked base security) and we would leave with about 4 or 5 pounds of bacon in a pan and eat every last strip of it before getting off the graveyard. The only thing that probably saved me back then was the 3 to 4 hours of raquet ball I'd play daily.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Baaacon:-) THX Sput