Show off your 2ch system

damonrpayne

I was going to try to post over at Damon's the other day and ran into site issues, which he said are now fixed.

So, until I can get back over there a do some posting, he're my 2-channel Heritage system:

Heresy III's and original condition 1961 EICO ST70 with Sony CDP-360Z5 Carousel CD changer.

post-10177-13819348963108_thumb.jpg

Very small, modest Chicago home allows for a few extra zorts for toys.

OB, the big block 67 goat is now in England.

Duke, not wifeless for now. I keep it up and I might be?

Barry, Im still enjoying the RT-707. Thanks for sending it my way.

Mike, one of the nicest Vettes I ever drove was a 93 blue vert. Same color as yours.

• 2 weeks later...

ob, that's my wife and our son joe jr., 8 months old now.........every time i turn on those horns he starts dancing ( his idea of dancing is bouncing up and down ) if my arms can hold out as long as he can ill have 20" biceps in about a year, i wish i had half the energy that little dude has, wife took this of him today at nap time ( dont ask me how he got that binky up there ????????)

Joe

• 2 years later...

How 'bout a temporary two channel system for a wedding reception. This was in a really long barn. No kidding, there were cows being milked the floor below us.

After the Cork n' Bottle String Band finished somewhere around 10 pm I was on for a few hours, mostly playing wedding standards. Used Heresy Is and Forte IIs with a Harman Kardon 730 and a Rio Karma MP3 player. The Rio plays .flac lossless format and it sounded great.

post-34666-1381958530125_thumb.jpg