NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big Tuna says NO to Atlanta, ................ It's all Jessica's fault Romo sucked, she better stay with me next time ......... Oh Boy, it's starting to get interesting, Could the Giants lose two more, Can the Vikings Do It, Will the Pats win yet another week, so many questions, I kinda' like the NFL in December, How about the Steelers, they don't look to good .............. Oh My !!!!!!!!!!!

Now with the Giants clinched, what happens Saturday, Do they try and beat the Pats, or play it safe, not try and win, and move on to the playoffs without getting anymore injuries, allowing the Pats to go UNDEFEATED ? Do They PLAY, or LAY DOWN ? ............ Kinda' Interesting position to be in...!!!

It's a shock to see the NFL change course regarding Saturday night's game, but it is the right and smart thing to do.

An interesting fact regarding the simulcast: This will be the first time an NFL game has been shown on two different open air broadcast networks since the First World Championship Game (the first Super Bowl) in 1967.

I look for the Pats to win this one going away, as the Giants will probably not play the starters for more than a quarter or two. The Giants have nothing to gain by the outcome other than pride.

This game and win for the Giants would be bigger than a Superbowl win .............. This would be HISTORY, everyone would remember the Giants beating the UN-Defeated Pats ................. Think About It ......... It is History no matter what outcome ......... NFL HISTORY .... that's why it's on Free TV !!!!!!!