NFL..TaDa

hammertop

That settles it! I"ll let the kids go to the game in two weeks and I'll wait for the Skins to beat the Cowboys and come to Lambeau for the Championship game on Jan. 20th. You got warm boots Gary? There ain't no global warming in Wisconsin![;)]

BTW, Tony Romo's a cheese head!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pick's...tuff call though...You might be eating some of those pick's.....I think the Steelers need to hold the Jag's running game and make Garrard beat em in the air...Same goes for Tampa...Make Eli beat you..... I don't think he is capable of 2 good outings in a row...

That settles it! I"ll let the kids go to the game in two weeks and I'll wait for the Skins to beat the Cowboys and come to Lambeau for the Championship game on Jan. 20th. You got warm boots Gary? There ain't no global warming in Wisconsin!Wink

BTW, Tony Romo's a cheese head!

I'll buy me some foot warmers if necessary. Aren't the seats at Lambeau made from concrete? I might have to buy some a$$ warmers too.[;)] My only really warm jacket is green so I'll have to wear my Skins hat so I won't look like a complete cheesehead. I've been to a few Redskins games in Philly but wearing burgundy and gold at Veteran's Stadium can get you killed! I'm guessing things up north are a little more civilized.[8-|]

I'M A COWBOY FAN, but the truth be known, they won't win the Super Bowl, they will be lucky to get there .............. No big favorite in the NFC, and AFC, there's only two teams ..................... but, Play the games we must, the score is 0 to 0 with 60 minutes to play, and win,... TEE 'EM UP..., let the playoffs commence .................. The NFL ..... front and center ......................

If you enjoy football and especially if you’ve ever been in a huddle you’ll love this.

The local station was interviewing Mark Tauscher, (the great tackle form Wisconsin) on Mike McCarthy’s Packer Show. I tuned in late but I think they were talking about Favre’s relationship with the offensive line. Here’s the set-up: When Tauscher was a rookie he was afraid to speak to Bret Farve unless spoken to first. He knew that Bret and Frank Winters, (the Packers center at the time) were buddies.

During Mark’s rookie season they were playing up at the Metrodome. On one particular pass play Frank Winters totally missed his block and Farve was hit hard and sacked. Winters trots back to the huddle and says, “Dude, you gotta get rid of the ball quicker”.

Anyway, I think the Packer defensive backs will be a key factor in the play offs. With Charles Woodson healthy they’re tough! If the offense can play two great games I figure they’ll get a shot at the Pats. Woodson on Moss! That would be interesting.